Moorman's advice

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently started reading the book "Moorman's Book of Poker". This is a special instance in poker literature, which is very different from the others. The author analyzed 80 hands of the player of average limits. The guy who played them described the course of his thoughts. Then Chris Moorman conducted his analysis of these hands, describing in detail the mistakes of the player. He explained how they should have been played ideally. Which of you tried to use Moorman's advice and what came of it? Is it possible to predict the course of events in an unpredictable game of Poker?:five:

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i didn't know about this book, thanks for the recommendation!)

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i didn't know about this book, thanks for the recommendation!)
:wavey:This is instructive for beginners, I have plenty of time to understand this. I do not know very well the special poker language. I have to work hard!

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems that very few people read the literature on poker ... Can anyone suggest an even more interesting book than I read?

DeeNice002

DeeNice002

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for this list. I recommend elky’s Raisers edge. Glgl

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
forum have many interesting and useful things)

Cimmoo

Cimmoo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
moorman book is really good for tournaments, but not for beginners, there are difficult concepts you will not understand if you do not study poker a few years.
Better for beginners is Sit n goes from Collin Moshman, I would start with this one,

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
moorman book is really good for tournaments, but not for beginners, there are difficult concepts you will not understand if you do not study poker a few years.
Better for beginners is Sit n goes from Collin Moshman, I would start with this one,

:five: You are right, it is so difficult for me to analyze situations. Probably have to read another book. Thanks for the advice!