Model success

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very important for a beginning poker player who wants to become a better player, engage with higher level players. You should meet people who are already where you want to go, seek to interact with these people and know which way to go to reach your goals. My goal at the moment is to become a regular player because I am a beginner in the sport. The CC group is comprised of top-level people, has wonderful posts that enrich the knowledge and helps you to improve your game notoriously. I know if I walk with the best I'll become good someday. I need and dream to play with you every day to realize my dream, I am 33 years old, I know what I want for my life, I want to study poker, let me participate in that university of poker that is the group Cardschat.

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi wsbar. Welcome to Cardschat.

I can see from your profile that you are definitely taking your poker learning very serious, which I applaud, and would say that is why I came to Cardschat in the first place too.

As I can see your posting history, and the different questions you have asked, I would suggest that instead of trying to learn all aspects of poker, that you may find it easier to concentrate on one area at a time. This is what I have done.

As a guide on Cardschat, I find that sometimes my poker learning time does get distracted, however, I have also found that to re-concentrate my effort I have found a member on here who, through chatting to him, has helped me to think, more about my game.

I will be moving your thread from the freerolls section of the forum, to the learning area of the forum, this way I think you may get more responses. I wish you good luck on your poker journey :top:

Marc

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My boss, without demagoguery on my part. It's what I want most in life! I needed a guide and CC is ideal. More precise to compete with players of high levels to be able to equal me one day in the future. I promise that I will dedicate myself as much as possible.

Anatoliy Tolik

Anatoliy Tolik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Practice and experience is a great deal

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi wsbar. Welcome to Cardschat.

I can see from your profile that you are definitely taking your poker learning very serious, which I applaud, and would say that is why I came to Cardschat in the first place too.

As I can see your posting history, and the different questions you have asked, I would suggest that instead

of trying to learn all aspects of poker, that you may find it easier to concentrate on one area at a time. This is what I have done.

As a guide on Cardschat, I find that sometimes my poker learning time does get distracted, however, I have also found that to re-concentrate my effort I have found a member on here who, through chatting to him, has helped me to think, more about my game.

I will be moving your thread from the freerolls section of the forum, to the learning area of the forum, this way I think you may get more responses. I wish you good luck on your poker journey :top:

Marc

My boss, can you put me in the CC club? Help me.:heeeellll

bmw13

bmw13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you really want to save some time about learning poker ...you should hire a coach... he could easily illuminate your path.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Lord, thank you for fulfilling my dream, letting me be a member of the CC Club. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. I love all this here, I feel more important, the fact of being a member distorts me from many. Thank you.