Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I would def do it just to say I went to college hahaha
Some years back when Coursera and edX had more free courses I did one in MIT and other in the University of Michigan :cool: just for the fun of it.
It is so cool that so vast amount of university level learning materials are just out there for us to grab.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
found this Video on youtube today..

would be nice if you could sign up online and enroll.. I would def do it just to say I went to college hahaha
Wow - I cannot believe this guy is a teacher, much less teaching a course at MIT. Where on earth did he get his teaching credentials? What a blender full of disjointed talking points. I listened for 10 minutes to see when he was going to settle down and start a coherent lesson. Never happened. I wonder what sort of course description drew students into this program. Here's hoping the description mentions that people should know a lot of poker terminology, because the instructor is going to through a whole s**tload of it at you without any context. He did mention that he didn't want anyone to fail the course. So, just for playing an hour of poker a day, and a few extra tournaments, EVERYONE in the class gets a credit. No wonder this world is going to hell in a hand basket. This guy knows a lot of poker lingo, but couldn't string together more than a few related sentences before jumping somewhere else.
I would be out of that course in minutes. Better things to do with my life.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some years back when Coursera and edX had more free courses I did one in MIT and other in the University of Michigan :cool: just for the fun of it.
It is so cool that so vast amount of university level learning materials are just out there for us to grab.
cool I will def check these sites out too see of they still offer anything for free!

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
cool I will def check these sites out too see of they still offer anything for free!
And when you do, bear in mind that some courses that might not be free can still offer free audit (some of them do, but not all) to the course.
This means that you get free access to almost all contents of a course - you just don't receive a certification afterwards.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
found this Video on youtube today..

would be nice if you could sign up online and enroll.. I would def do it just to say I went to college hahaha
It's an interesting course. But the ones available on coaching websites are more practical.