Mindblowing Poker

P

professor_poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually this is fairly decent delivery speed for where I live & I am quite content with the wait (I live in the interior of British Columbia, in a rural area in the mountains). I just hope I have it before Oct.9th as I'm taking a trip & will have lots of spare time for reading.

Hope you got the book in time!

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New book “Mindblowing Poker” is now available – on Amazon.

I am concerned that poker is slowly killing itself – by becoming closer to a ‘solved’ game, with each iteration we make a short-term gain but the long-term bigger picture is the death of poker. The book’s got new ideas to take on the best GTO players.

This is a book every poker player needs to read. I have gone under cover here (“Professor Poker”) in order to truly open up about my strategies, and the state of poker. I’m prepared for the controversy – but these messages need to be heard.

Thanks. But any sane person already understands the situation with poker. Personally, I don't have time to read this man's work.

P

professor_poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks. But any sane person already understands the situation with poker. Personally, I don't have time to read this man's work.

If you have time to read poker forums - I would definitely encourage you to invest the time to understand an approach to the game that could open up the possibilities to play in a certain style and in poker environments that will enable you to do more than slowly bleed out to pokerstars/GG/ACR over time! The vast majority of the feedback I have had so far has been very positive and I now have some well known voices and pros in the poker community reviewing.

Also... who said I was a man :biggrin:

Last edited:
KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have time to read poker forums - I would definitely encourage you to invest the time to understand an approach to the game that could open up the possibilities to play in a certain style and in poker environments that will enable you to do more than slowly bleed out to Pokerstars/GG/ACR over time! The vast majority of the feedback I have had so far has been very positive and I now have some well known voices and pros in the poker community reviewing.

Also... who said I was a man :biggrin:

Not argue. Who needs to let them read. On the forum 15-30 minutes a day. A poker book takes a lot of time. In the end, everything is empty. I've read a lot before. Maybe you have something useful, but I doubt it very much. At least I don't need to. No offense, good luck.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Spoken like a true freeroller. :driver:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hope you got the book in time!

I drove by the mailbox last night thinking "Should I check it? Nah.. I'm not expecting anything."

What??? I totally forgot about the book, lol. Lots on my mind. BUT.. I'm just leaving RIGHT NOW (wife yelling at me to get off the computer, lol) and will check for it on my way out of town.

Looking forward to it!

OMG!! You're not William Kassouf are you? :D

P

professor_poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I drove by the mailbox last night thinking "Should I check it? Nah.. I'm not expecting anything."

What??? I totally forgot about the book, lol. Lots on my mind. BUT.. I'm just leaving RIGHT NOW (wife yelling at me to get off the computer, lol) and will check for it on my way out of town.

Looking forward to it!

I promise I am not him. But I have been through a period where I seemed to be on his table almost every week... when he was at his most chirpy!

P

professor_poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Looking forward to it!

Did you get to read it on your trip in the end? If so - how are you finding it?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Did you get to read it on your trip in the end? If so - how are you finding it?

I didn't get it until we arrived back home (Oct.14th). <<< which was fine by me

I'm enjoying it so far but only a short way into it (1.8).
I'll be sure to keep you posted as I progress through the chapters.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game of odds. The outcome of each specific probability cannot be determined in advance. You can only bring your chances closer to victory. In turn, a lot of circumstances can influence a victory or a loss.

P

professor_poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Sounds good, I hope you enjoy it and let me know any questions. I have now got it for Kindle on Amazon - sorry this came too late for you!

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yes and when they installed cameras under the table so hold cards could be seen by a television audience they said that would be the end of Poker.
Get real!
Poker will never die!
Because it will always evolve, as will the players, It is a game and it will go on as other games have like Chess and Checkers for hundreds of years.

pothead2012

pothead2012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it available in germany ? If yes i will definetely give it a read my mind was blown long ago so it cant hurt ;) If it`s not available in Germany , i´ve noticed we follow each other on Twitter maybe we can work something out. I wish you much succes

AshleyBoyd

AshleyBoyd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Should I waste my time?

What do you think about this book in general? Did you finish it?
Please, let me know, should I read it? Should I waste my time?

P

professor_poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes and when they installed cameras under the table so hold cards could be seen by a television audience they said that would be the end of Poker.
Get real!
Poker will never die!
Because it will always evolve, as will the players, It is a game and it will go on as other games have like Chess and Checkers for hundreds of years.

You're right it will evolve... this is what I'm trying to achieve!

P

professor_poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it available in Germany ? If yes i will definetely give it a read my mind was blown long ago so it cant hurt ;) If it`s not available in Germany , i´ve noticed we follow each other on Twitter maybe we can work something out. I wish you much succes

It is available in Germany yes (although not in German language - sorry). If you just go to your amazon.de site and search "Mindblowing poker" you'll find it

Thanks

P

professor_poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think about this book in general? Did you finish it?
Please, let me know, should I read it? Should I waste my time?

The feedback I have had so far is positive - there are some reviews on Amazon (and sorry to mention another forum, but an extensive one was prepared in the Books and publications section on twoplustwo forum). However, I'd welcome any other feedback that people have.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I would love to know what you think, when you are done.

P

professor_poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all - very keen for any feedback, comments or questions on the book. It's now starting to sell well on Amazon so hopefully can have some good discussion here :)