Micro Stakes Training.

M

mecke28

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! This past weekend I saw an article on micro stakes by Nathan Williams. Nathan has trained over 100 players in micro stakes in cash games and micro poker tournaments.

Nathan Williams has videos on youtube as well that helps a micro stakes player and beginners to poker.

On youtube BlackRain79Poker is how to find him on youtube.

What I like about his training in articles and videos for me he goes down to a beginner level and micro stakes players level to explain what things mean.

He explained for a beginner level and micro stakes player the starting range preflop to start with.

He also explains poker hands that mean trouble.

I like his style of training.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! This past weekend I saw an article on micro stakes by Nathan Williams. Nathan has trained over 100 players in micro stakes in cash games and micro poker tournaments.

Nathan Williams has videos on youtube as well that helps a micro stakes player and beginners to poker.

On youtube BlackRain79Poker is how to find him on youtube.

What I like about his training in articles and videos for me he goes down to a beginner level and micro stakes players level to explain what things mean.

He explained for a beginner level and micro stakes player the starting range preflop to start with.

He also explains poker hands that mean trouble.

I like his style of training.

Nathan is awesome!

I was just singing his praises in his ask me anything thread :)

A great teacher and a great personality without a doubt.