Manage my small bankroll

Adriemoren

Adriemoren

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He made it clear in his original post that he's bad at it and I don't think changing to different form this early will help him in any way, it will just create a lot of contradicting ideas in his head and thus get frustrated with his efforts.

Yes I very bad at Cash tables. I win a lot but at the end in one unlucky hand lost everything. I also play on saturday media social. And finish at the money again
Y continuos playing at frerroll and sit and go .25 and 0 .10
Thank you for all of recomendations!

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play my first cardschat frerroll. And I finish 4th
I'm so excited and glad. I win 8.5 dollars at pokerstar
With this balance in my count, un which tournament l must participate for increase my bankroll
I preffer play mtt, ocasionally sit and go
But l very very bad at cash tables.
I need your experiences! Thank you!

I suggest you to consider KO MTT. You can start from $1.1 tournaments as well as $1 SNG KO.
Good luck!

M

mr_poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations! Play Big 0.55 and hot 0.55 as well as satellites for bigger tournaments. Good luck!

Adriemoren

Adriemoren

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you at all for your considerations. I decide play at sit and go 0.10 360 players
Ocacionally l play 0.25and 0.5 sit and go to 45 players. But my game is not so good yet. Never go into the money in this variants.
At 0.10 360 players I win two times after 5 tourneys. Ovbiously I need more experience and play more to obtein better results.
Always need more knowledge
Thank you again!

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well do you want to keep playing for fun? Or do you want to get serious and work on your game? Depending on your answer will depend on how you spend your current 8.50. You have to consider time invested to money earned. However if time/money is not your concern and you want to start practicing good bankroll management then focus on playing the lowest MTTs.
Your 8.50 will go fast in a cash game even if you buy in short stack (.40-.80c) and being short stack has bigger swings. (However a solid short stack strategy can very well boost your roll but this is a more advanced play style that is not as profitable as full buy in)
So MTTs would be your best bet to make your roll last the longest. But remember MTT play is recommended to have 100 buy ins for your game limit. (80 is okay also but 100 is standard) I think ive said a lot already. Good luck and may the flop be with you!

C

ComboCC

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good topic for us beginners ... thanks

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 $ sit n goes. Play tight in the start. Or play low limit cash games,like 2$ buy in and wait for good cards.

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I recommend 0.25 MTTSNG for better 9 handed experience and 0.25 spin n go's to improve your short handed game.

You'd also find it also helpful to read some poker strategy articles.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management