Losing streaks

T

Tommyc9494

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi fellow card chatters first post in a good few weeks but iv still been around I just wanted to ask if anyone else has this problem so when I’m watching videos and reading I win 1 in 3 games on average but after a week or so of playing without any videos or reading up I become a losing player and go on a massive downward spiral usually resulting in me having to replenish my bankroll dropping down stakes and even revwatching the same videos

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you do not constantly develop your poker skills and will not work on the psychological side of your game, you will eventually be left out of modern poker.

T

Tommyc9494

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you do not constantly develop your poker skills and will not work on the psychological side of your game, you will eventually be left out of modern poker.

I couldn’t agree more I do feel it’s lack of experience on my half once I start running well all my work on improving my game I will also have to do another post somewhere to see if I can find some new material as my current training gets stale and the. Gets neglected all I end up doing is watching the same videos on stars and YouTube iv even watched a few Doug poulk videos even though I can’t stand the guy I think what I really need is a good poker book but I don’t want to buy an out dated one

iamtoldurghey

iamtoldurghey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

This is true 100% ,but at the sane time a break is needed occasionly

T

Tommyc9494

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I agree with you about breaks but what is a good length of time to consider a break when I usually take one I end up reading about the game none stop and then after about 72 hours I’m dying to try out my new moves lol