Loser loses more

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before start of the play you are on the middle line which separates winning and losing. Once you start playing you either move to winning side or losing side.
Winners often think how to increase their winnings. Their positive approach helps them to win more.
But losers never think that way. Their prime thought is how to neutralize their losses. To them, thinking of winning (while on losing) is far too practical. And they lose more.
I think these two models of thinking influence our game considerably. We need to be winner mentally to become a winner in reality.
I wish to know, how you handle your thoughts.

N

Newstyle_1704

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that it does not really matter if you are a loser or not, you can learn how to play poker and start winning despite luck.

FerC182

FerC182

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always think of winning, positive thinking always, I think this is involved with each one, if you think it is doing wrong and even then it continues, it never goes anywhere, but when you make mistakes, you have to see it as learning to not do the same mistake, I already made a lot of mistakes and I learned from my mistakes that it helps me to improve in poker and in life.

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before start of the play you are on the middle line which separates winning and losing. Once you start playing you either move to winning side or losing side.
Winners often think how to increase their winnings. Their positive approach helps them to win more.
But losers never think that way. Their prime thought is how to neutralize their losses. To them, thinking of winning (while on losing) is far too practical. And they lose more.
I think these two models of thinking influence our game considerably. We need to be winner mentally to become a winner in reality.
there is the onle such a line - it separates desire to learn playing and laziness, nothing else :listen:

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The biggest advice is especially not to get stressed in the tournament. Come relaxed, rested, calm. Getting together with 180 people will naturally generate stress. If you are already stressed before arriving and before playing, the game will not necessarily go well. Being over-excited or hyperactivity will not help you! For a game of endurance and concentration you have to be lively at the right time and serene in the long run. The adrenaline that will give you some hands or the variations of emotions that often offer the river will be enough. Staying calm is essential and good preparation will allow you to keep a steel mind during the test.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I am an optimistic person, and transfer it to the game. Poker needs positive thinking and good psycology. You need these they drive to success!

DeN4iK310882

DeN4iK310882

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow Great thoughts. They are so similar to my vision of the game. All in our hands! You need to be determined to win and then you will start to win more often. The main thing is not to do stupid things at the gaming table, but to follow your game plan.

DeN4iK310882

DeN4iK310882

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The biggest advice is especially not to get stressed in the tournament. Come relaxed, rested, calm. Getting together with 180 people will naturally generate stress. If you are already stressed before arriving and before playing, the game will not necessarily go well. Being over-excited or hyperactivity will not help you! For a game of endurance and concentration you have to be lively at the right time and serene in the long run. The adrenaline that will give you some hands or the variations of emotions that often offer the river will be enough. Staying calm is essential and good preparation will allow you to keep a steel mind during the test.

Indeed. 180 people or 1000 at once))) This can really give rise to stress):motz:

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I always try to start the game only when I have a good mood. In my opinion, positive thinking forms the strategy of the winners. In addition, I noticed that negative emotions usually lead to losses.
Good luck.

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We are all winners and losers!
There are those that wins more and those that loses more.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unless you're a poker god, the usual situation is that you enter a game, thinking and doing everything to win. You'll not play randomly, without any strategy, etc.
And then, at some point you'll lose. Because you can be good, but not that good to win every single game. So, what happens is that, unless you pass the bubble, being 1000th or losing on the bubble is the same. I'm really sure that if you play 20 tournaments, i can only consider that you might win 1, but even like that, i don't think so. Like i said, unless you're a poker god.

S

SatisfyMe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having a reputation as a tight player can cause you to not get as much action as a losing player. Being a losing player has it benefits of getting more action especially if you start to improve your game. It would be hard to read you.

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

You have to think like a winner. You may win less often but will win more in the long run.