loose aggressive players

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does a player who goes all-in on all hands call with a pair of Q's out of position?

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont understand the question . what do you mean ?

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the villain goes all in on all hands (UTG), we have to speak out of place and we have QQ in hand. Do we pay or do we retire?

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
QQ versus a player that goes all in every time when they are UTG, if that's all the information provided you should call.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
QQ versus a player that goes all in every time when they are UTG, if that's all the information provided you should call.

Usually yes, I agree. QQ is a premium "big pair" that is too valuable to be routinely folding here. Granted, an UTG raising range should be tighter (I am not thrilled with calling an UTG raise from a much tighter player, but still might with QQ), but you mentioned that this was a LAG opponent and so they are going to have weaker holdings (on average) even if UTG. The fact that they are a LAG opponent gives more incentive to call this off with QQ.

Lots of other information is helpful - the more details then the better informed decision, but as noted here; I'd call this with QQ if we had no other information to go on.

Obviously, I would hate to see us against AA, KK or even AK we are in a coin flip situation, but we also are ahead of lots of hands when we have QQ. We dominate lower pairs like 99 and are decent even against hands like AJs. Our QQ is also ahead of more if they are a LAG willing to play more hands that we are ahead of :)

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, as it is, the clear point here is that the villain moved all in on BTN (stealing blinds), moved all in on SB (stealing blinds and raising open), moved all in on BB (stealing SB's call) and then in the hand that I posted, it also moved there at UTG.

dominisantus

dominisantus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I probably would have answered QQ to his allin, all the same, his bets say that it will often be profitable.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In our life, everything is possible-even what you wrote.Not many people will understand -but very interesting).

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are asking if you call with QQ against that type of player, the answer is yes.

If you are asking if that player would make an all in call with QQ, also yes

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does a player who goes all-in on all hands call with a pair of Q's out of position?

If you are asking about Loose Aggressive Players, here are some tips on how to beat them

If you are asking about Maniacs, then generally playing it slow, showing weakness, and letting them do all the betting (because they love to bluff) will be what makes you the most money in the long run.

Just get ready for some big swings, because even crazy players are allowed to wake up with the goods sometimes!