Looking forward to GTO discussions

S

sxm59

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I am new here. I used to play a lot online, going back to the early days of Paradise Poker. I have now been playing live poker for years since I live in Maryland... I think I can contribute to this community because I have studied, taught, and applied game theory to issues in economics for decades. My plan is to post a series of threads related to GTO concepts and GTO strategies for hold'em. Since GTO equilibrium strategies are too complex to be computed analytically for the actual rules of the game, I will drastically simplify the game in order to be able to compute the equilibrium strategies and explain/discuss them with you. Hopefully, we (you and I) will learn from these posts and improve our game!

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
Hi, I am new here. I used to play a lot online, going back to the early days of Paradise Poker. I have now been playing live poker for years since I live in Maryland... I think I can contribute to this community because I have studied, taught, and applied game theory to issues in economics for decades. My plan is to post a series of threads related to GTO concepts and GTO strategies for hold'em. Since GTO equilibrium strategies are too complex to be computed analytically for the actual rules of the game, I will drastically simplify the game in order to be able to compute the equilibrium strategies and explain/discuss them with you. Hopefully, we (you and I) will learn from these posts and improve our game!

Hello Sam and welcome to Cardschat:)

We all will be looking forward to your posts and thoughts.

In the meanwhile, here is a link to help you find your way around at CC

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/new...aqs-406723/?highlight=cardschat+FAQ+tutorials

rabman50

rabman50

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This sounds great. I am currently leading a book study group on Modern Poker Theory by Michael Acevedo. This book is based entirely on equilibrium strategies using GTO. Can't wait to exchange ideas with you.