Looking for Advanced MTT Study Group - Exploits

Hujiko

Hujiko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi looking for a group to study with and improve my game. I do not want to do individual hand reviews but take a more broader approach as I do not want to learn how to play a specific hand in a specific situation I want to to know how to better play my range in spots that are most valuable to improve.

So I seek for a group that has something like the following approach to the game.

1) Identify the most valuable spots to improve
E.g. by quick review tournaments regularly and identify positions where you are uncertain on how to proceed ( - GTO wise, - Villain mistakes, - Best Exploit). List these spots in a spreadsheet and figure out what the frequency of that spot is.​

2) Select the most valuable spot to work on
- Frequency of occurrence <- database analyses​
- How well you play the spot​

3) GTO Analyses of the spot
Running a lot of solves to analyze the spot or use commercial available solved solutions like 'GTOWizard' or 'Odin' or ... Study the spot​

4) Analyses of villains mistakes
Database analyses for villain mistakes leading to multiple possible mistakes with an idea what mistakes most common players in your player pool make.​

5) Finding exploits with solvers
Node locking mistakes in the solver and see how the solver exploits them Formulate good exploits.​

6) Testing your exploits with solvers
Node locking the exploitative play and check how villain could exploit it such that we know how the vulnerability of our exploit. Repeat If you have a workgroup that is already working similar I would like to join. If your likeminded please contact me and we can see if can put a group together that wants to work like above and have the capabilities and time to do so.​

7) Putting the learned stuff into practice
Play with the newly learned skill in mind​
If have a group that has a similar approach I gladly want to join. If you're looking for a group with above approach and have the capabilities and time to contribute to such a group please contact me and perhaps we can start the group ourselves. A prereq is that you have the tools and knowledge how to use them to do most of the work also yourself.

B

BEANSONTOAST27

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Hey,
1 Year late, but I'm interested. Free to have a chat whenever, if you're still up for it - Beansontoast#8759

Im mid stakes winner on stars: Inducem3

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How is it going, are you making progress?