"Limping is Pimping" only if you are a Pimp

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Imagine you get a hat, put a feather in it, get a long purple jacket, some now and later gators, a flashy pinky ring, and a cane.....then you go walking around the bad part of town at 3am.

What do you think will happen?

Well, that is what its like when you think you are Daniel Negreanu and decide to limp, but the catch is you do not have his skills.

You do not know what stack depth to limp, you do not know what you are trying to exploit, you are not a world class hand reader, you do not practice with a solver, you are not playing against GTO players, your range is not balanced, your sharkscope goes down and to the right, but since DN said "Limping is Pimping" you limp every chance you get.

How do you think that is going to work for you?

They say "Pimpin aint easy", so if you are not going to put in the work, let DN do the limping.

Becky Eubanks

Becky Eubanks

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know limping is bad because you tell me all the time :p and I thank you !!!!!!

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Just like dressing up in a flashy outfit won't make you a gangster, limping in poker doesn't automatically make you a successful player. It's not about the appearance; it's about the substance.