Let's discuss your BOOM! ?

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got it, do not condemn, we have to see that besides all the excitement has to be playing a tournament of this, once played, each hand seemed too heavy, felt a team varzea playing against a world champion.

Now that Boom you sent the sunday million yesterday, my God that bad, the only thing that would have made was an all-in preflop, but I think the AQo pay, had not much to do, as they say, follow the game!

You are playing these sunday million classifying via satellite? I will want to coach! haha:D
ok coach hired thanks:) one for serious discussion in the money $500 shortstack kamikaze position attack:eek::fight::shot:
https://www.boomplayer.com/en/28399162_1AAF9C0ACA

Last edited:
FroZeeN89

FroZeeN89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HAHA! This guy is a maniac, that good brother play, just do not do this pre flop size, because it has not before, but you did well, just the call at all in

not yet begun to play this league, already won some awards?

nop i dont win anything because i never be in top leaderboard of this league :D

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:DWhat do you think of this move?

https://www.boomplayer.com/pt-BR/28580606_453B4E3F22

like to play with these hands quano see many villains, because theoretically all have tops, will not fall off the edge. :D
Nice hand gamble priced in by being on the bigblind make or break tournament type hand.
Ok the u tube clip was ridiculous for 24 hand was blinded down from over 40k until I pushed that hand was the best steal spot in a couple orbits wife not fighting lol:D
Big stacks pounding the pots
These pushes happen regulary as blinds and antes start to hurt lol.
sometimes even hit but bad move:eek:

FroZeeN89

FroZeeN89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice hand gamble priced in by being on the bigblind make or break tournament type hand.
Ok the u tube clip was ridiculous for 24 hand was blinded down from over 40k until I pushed that hand was the best steal spot in a couple orbits wife not fighting lol:D
Big stacks pounding the pots
These pushes happen regulary as blinds and antes start to hurt lol.
sometimes even hit but bad move:eek:

It's got a big percentage to take a bad, but I took into consideration the all in of them, hardly the guy was going to do this with a very low pair or letters other than tops, so the squeeze, but each is each one, myself as it was already ITM, was not a move that would harm me financially.