Baoka

Baoka

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Always look back at yourself after each game, don't just continue rushing into the next game with the sole goal of recovering your losses.

Poker is a game that teaches you about long-term goals. Know that the person who wins most of the hands may not be the person who makes a lot of money in the long run. And if it takes a long time, don't let yourself lose strength. If you feel tired after a game. Take a walk or simply stop playing. Likewise in life, when you fail, pay attention to your physical and mental health.

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
thanks for the tip... mostly of the times i feel frustated when i fail kkkk i would like that you give some tips for my life, because mostly of the times i fail in life too :(

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Always look back at yourself after each game, don't just continue rushing into the next game with the sole goal of recovering your losses.

Poker is a game that teaches you about long-term goals. Know that the person who wins most of the hands may not be the person who makes a lot of money in the long run. And if it takes a long time, don't let yourself lose strength. If you feel tired after a game. Take a walk or simply stop playing. Likewise in life, when you fail, pay attention to your physical and mental health.
Great post!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I completely agree with you. The physical and psychological state of the player is very important, sometimes even decisive. I never start a game if I feel tired or in a bad mood. The game should be fun but not stressful :)