hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My always said, take advantage of good advice, so follow the advice of the Propane Goat and good luck

IPlayToWin

IPlayToWin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MD
Chips
I think every player should have his own strategy :) I request to you to play more, and time to time try to learn from mistakes, and make you own strategy on every stage of the game.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Definitely use the 30 day training course.

But if you really don't know any strategy, then take it slowly, go through a couple of sections at once.....make some notes of things you don't fully understand and do more research. Focus on them while playing. Then move onto some other sections.

Even when you've gone through it all, spend time doing it again, as you will now have more knowledge and will likely find you have understood something better this time around!

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i love poker but i don´t know any strategy. \

As @Propane Goat suggested, that course is very, very helpful for beginners and intermediate players as well. Once you've completed it, you'd have accumulated so much information about most poker concepts, and you'll gain a lot of confidence too.

Another thing I would suggest after that is watching these 10 videos. It's a free course too, thanks to @Evan Jarvis who posted it here on CC, free for everyone. I think it could be considered as a complementary to the CardsChat 30 Day Training Course. Best of luck man (y).

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think every player should have his own strategy :) I request to you to play more, and time to time try to learn from mistakes, and make you own strategy on every stage of the game.
I agree that everyone should have his own strategy, but that strategy cannot come out of nowhere.
A serious poker player should learn about the existing strategies first, then from that knowledge, form or construct his own.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's good to look around, but in the end, what you feel in actual combat is the most useful. Please remember.