Learning PLO Hi/Lo

bbennie1

bbennie1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PLO Hi/Lo is a very interesting game and to me it's much more complicated than NL Hold'em. I played a tournament for fun after winning a ticket from a freeroll and I came in second while never having played PLO Hi/Lo before. So maybe this is a good game for me. I don't read much about the game here on the forums and I was wondering if there are any CardsChatters out there who are experienced with this game and could point me into the direction of good books and videos/streamers to get me started.

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Id start on youtube ir something similar...learn your hand starting ranges first...theres plenty of free info just by googling it

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes! ACR has good games of PLO HI/LO.I like to play the 50$ gtd 1,10$ buy-in.It's another variant of poker and very interested.Unfortunatly there are no freerools.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very interesting game, I sometimes just play it. Players well playing very little, many come to try to play and do not even know the rules of the game! It is worth playing and winning a lot of chips in this type of poker.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha tournament doesn't have antes and the pots often are split-pot, so the game takes a long time.

E

Elvis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played this game only once and I found it very confusing and I didn't like it maybe because I have used to play no limits holdem.