thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good evening, I've been playing poker for 8 months, I'm reading books, watching videos about hands commented by professional players and I already noticed a big evolution in my game. And the freerolls are great for gaining experience .:jd4:

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Good evening, I've been playing poker for 8 months, I'm reading books, watching videos about hands commented by professional players and I already noticed a big evolution in my game. And the freerolls are great for gaining experience .:jd4:

evolution is always great, especially when you don't have to invest your own money in it. I hope you have understood all information from the first post. be active, write, read, and soon you will receive the coveted status of a member of the Freeroll club.
Good luck.:)

J

JosephGui

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Now talking about that. I have a question that I have asked many players that I have seen by YOUTUBE. To be a profitable player and tomorrow can live on this.

How can we get in shape before entering a poker session? I would love to be a professional player.

I remember when I discovered poker the first time. They gave me a free ticket of which I finished 1st (first); It was incredible (I ONLY CONCENTRATE TO HAVE IN EVERY PLAY THE BEST OF THE BEST) finished excited. I remember well that I said: -As I did not discover this before ?. -This is for me. And to that goal I am. Going back to the question. How do we have a good "work" routine? Thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Learning poker through study is the cheapper way to learn playing poker. Keep the rithm, we ever have something to learn and improve. GL!!! :D

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watch the video how to play professional players and stars of the poker world. Learn the manner of playing the best people. I watched poker after dark a long time ago.

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always keep improving! Anything you do to improve your poker skills is going to add up over time and make you a better player - and in a game where even the top pros have a couple of percentage points over the others, everything matters!

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Continue studying and learning. The road is wide and you will go through all the stages.
Remember that the most important thing is mental preparation. Because we are all prepared to win. But how many of us are prepared to lose one, another, and again? I do not think many.
I wish you all the luck and to follow the successes.
Greetings.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
Man i tell you after all was told above:
Study is the only that will bring you to light
Keep on track and good luck
Rgds

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes Man!

It's awesome what happens when you expose yourself to new quality information and are in a receptive learning state.

This is why having passion and desire to genuinely improve at something are so powerful. It makes it so much easier to retain the information and to put in extra hours seeking more, and refining things thru your own practice.

Kudos to you!

R

rdpoker5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now talking about that. I have a question that I have asked many players that I have seen by YOUTUBE. To be a profitable player and tomorrow can live on this.

How can we get in shape before entering a poker session? I would love to be a professional player.

I remember when I discovered poker the first time. They gave me a free ticket of which I finished 1st (first); It was incredible (I ONLY CONCENTRATE TO HAVE IN EVERY PLAY THE BEST OF THE BEST) finished excited. I remember well that I said: -As I did not discover this before ?. -This is for me. And to that goal I am. Going back to the question. How do we have a good "work" routine? Thanks guys

Hey. You have to figure out the routines that suit you on your own. Everyone is different. I start off my day with 10 min of meditation, a cold shower, a circle of exercises to get me going and a few glasses of water. Regarding poker it is the same. It depends on what you play. I play cash games and try to take a break at least every half an hour just to rest my eyes a bit (get away from the screen for a short time). Take your time to analyze hands and post them in forums to get the right information on your play. Discussing hands is the best way to improve besides playing.:)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I agree with you. Freerolls is a great opportunity to gain experience and improve skills. In addition, you always have the opportunity to build a bankroll playing freerolls.

V

Vander44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the best way to learn is by gaining experience. The more you play the more you learn. Just be careful and make sure it is the right environment. As one member mentioned keep in mind sometimes freerolls are a bad way to learn as the play is generally not typical of real play for real money.

For me the best way to learn was playing live poker at my local home game first then moved online.

J

JosephGui

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey. You have to figure out the routines that suit you on your own. Everyone is different. I start off my day with 10 min of meditation, a cold shower, a circle of exercises to get me going and a few glasses of water. Regarding poker it is the same. It depends on what you play. I play cash games and try to take a break at least every half an hour just to rest my eyes a bit (get away from the screen for a short time). Take your time to analyze hands and post them in forums to get the right information on your play. Discussing hands is the best way to improve besides playing.:)

Hears. Thanks brother; The truth is that they are very useful tips, I am also reading the articles of CardsChat, but drinking water is very important to hydrate and think much better, as well as dried fruits that help the brain a lot. But going back to the game, I ask everyone and I take something from every tip and I do my routine, until I get used to it. Thank you. :) :top: :marchmell

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Poker is a game that is constantly evolving ... every time you look for a better strategy to win ... either one way or another ... for that reason you always have to be studying the new trends that the professionals...!

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
It is normal that it happens to you, something that nobody tells you is that you must have a poker plan to manage your bankroll well and especially mind control.

I

Igrok1385385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here give a lot of good advice - and it is very necessary. But playing and applying these tips into practice, you can be sure that is right for you. I need to play, make your mistakes, learn from them and play again. How many would not have said that you can burn yourself on the fire, only getting his burns can understand what it is and draw their own conclusions.

Mati1265

Mati1265

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Improve

Try to play cash games lives and lives tournaments. This kinds of games give you an amazing experience too.