Chips
How I made my self poker master????:eek::eek::eek:

D

Doh123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First step is, to not ask stupid questions.

Serkish

Serkish

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
like everything else in life, hardwork and practice

Henry Minute

Henry Minute

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The same way that you get to Carnegie Hall. (look it up).

Sam Carter

Sam Carter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hardworking combined with practice and luck :) Read a lot of poker and psychology books. You can also use training software to increase your skills (leakbuster, ace poker coach, etc.)
Anyway, everything depends on you. "Impossible is nothing" (c)

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Self poker master ??ok ....your goals must be simple so you can reach to them play have fun and learn everything you can from poker :)

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First step is, to not ask stupid questions.

^^^ ABSOLUTELY THE WORST ADVICE EVER ^^^

There is no such thing as a stupid question! Most questions stem from ignorance, but all that means is that you don't know....yet!

When you have a question, and can't find a good answer via google, make sure you are asking a question that you have framed as specifically as you can. So many times we ask questions that are too generic, in which case the answer is always '42'.

bprpm

bprpm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a fantastic and attractive game. But u can't forget that at the beginning the tendency is to be losing, because you will make mistakes that over time you will correct, so you need to start slowly and study hard early on. Quickly you can become a winning player in your preferred format. The first warning I give you is that. There are many formats in poker, MTT, SNG, cash. And each are as many as if they were a new formats within them. For example, the tournament has rebuys or not (if so will be very loose aggressive at the start), has before or not (if any will be looser more steals when they exist), it is normal turbo or hyper turbo- . If it is deep stacks, normal or short stacks. etc. The important thing to remember at this early stage is that every rule these will have a major impact on how you play, so you'll have in some cases a very tight game, and in others it will seem like the world will end in an hour and are all maniacs.
I know I used many expressions that can not yet dominate, but the first thing will even begin to internalize some vocabulary of poker, and with a quick search you will have access to all explanations. And what you do not know you can always ask in our forum that will be there to help you. The IntelliPoker has huge videos that can help you a lot. You can even start with poker bites that have the essential basics, and then you can move on to other videos that are here, more complete.

Initially is natural I wanna try a little of everything to gain an idea of ​​what attracts you more, but quickly you should try to get to specialize you a single strand for faster beginnest to conheceres better its dynamics and win some potential advantages over your opponents. You will not be able to learn how to play all at the same time. They are very different games. Later begin to understand a little more about poker psychology and already doing some adjustments easier.
At this early stage, the more you will learn more realize that there is much more to learn. The good news is that for winning beings do not have to know everything, for just a little more knowledge than your opponents.

If you're going to deposit, then the most important thing of all is you read about bankroll management, to commit no errors that will make you lose your bankroll quickly.

Not to dwell too, encourage you to participate actively in our forum, putting all your questions and hands you wanna we analyze.

One step at a time and you'll get there.
Good luck at the tables.
bprpm

R

racorel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Practice,practice and practice....and respect the poker rules...ps: first you must learn the rules and after respect them:))))

Dany_Style

Dany_Style

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello, you can start reading the forum for strategies you can analyze your hands to ask for advice in certain situations, if you wish, there are poker books, video tutorials, position, and more that you can learn also practice the ,Good luck.

M

Milandy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am also interested to learn Poker well. Hope someone will guide me.

M

MikeyE8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just look at different poker strategies and learn how to play in different spots by watching videos and reading books. Also just play a lot of games because experience is a very good tool for learning.

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hardworking: analyze games, read special books, watch poker videos and work with coaches.

U

urvlad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All in your hands. At the forum a lot of information. I myself was convinced, although I here the newcomer. Do not be lazy and you will have good luck.

jarre1977

jarre1977

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for all. I will try to be more patient, the tournament in the early stages.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi jarre1977 and welcome to Cardschat. I want to back dj11 up right from the start. There is no such thing as a stupid question here, except the ones you don't post. Also dj11 is right about you posting your questions with enough info so we will be able to answer them with something that will help you.

You know what? I see so many new members come in here standing on the top step of the ladder. Your word MASTER tells me that you are on that top step right now. What's wrong with starting at the bottom step, and be a poker player in training? If you can't do that, then you will be in a world of hurt before you know it. I'm just saying, slow down, be patient, because learning to play good is done slowly, be willing to take advice and use it, set some goals you can reach pretty easy, and as you reach them your confidence will grow, set you a long term goal like where you want to be with your game a year from now, and last of all, don't be trying some of the tricks you may hear about on the forum, like bluffing. GL to you

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only through practice and learning Sciences about poker, psychology, self control can become a master of poker game

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reading books and joining a study group.
for self analysis i suggest you get a HUD for easy review after a session.
you can also get training software like flopzilla or ace poker drills.
just keep on playing and you would get the hang of it.

Get your feet wet!

Cheers