Anamembu

Anamembu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In this situation, we find ourselves with a pair of aces :ah4::ad4:, undoubtedly a respectable hand. However, our opponents are showing a full house, a quite solid and challenging combination to beat.

The chances of improving our hand against a full house are scarce. In these cases, it's important to stay calm and analyze our options objectively. Sometimes, the most appropriate course of action might be to fold if opponents display significant aggression.

In poker, facing difficult situations is inevitable, and part of being an experienced player is knowing how to make rational decisions based on the available information. Let's remember that, at times, it's more valuable to minimize losses than to persist in an unlikely hand.

Luck plays a role in the game, but the ability to adapt to circumstances and make strategic decisions is what truly defines us as poker players. Let's stay focused and concentrated at the tables. Good luck to everyone!🍀

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
In this situation, we find ourselves with a pair of aces :ah4::ad4:, undoubtedly a respectable hand. However, our opponents are showing a full house, a quite solid and challenging combination to beat.

The chances of improving our hand against a full house are scarce. In these cases, it's important to stay calm and analyze our options objectively. Sometimes, the most appropriate course of action might be to fold if opponents display significant aggression.

In poker, facing difficult situations is inevitable, and part of being an experienced player is knowing how to make rational decisions based on the available information. Let's remember that, at times, it's more valuable to minimize losses than to persist in an unlikely hand.

Luck plays a role in the game, but the ability to adapt to circumstances and make strategic decisions is what truly defines us as poker players. Let's stay focused and concentrated at the tables. Good luck to everyone!🍀
I appreciate your reminder to stay focused and concentrated at the tables. By continually learning from our experiences and analyzing our gameplay, we can steadily improve our skills and become more experienced players over time. Let's keep learning, discussing, and sharing our poker knowledge on CardsChat! Good luck at the tables, and I look forward to discussing more poker strategies with you and other members.

Anamembu

Anamembu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I appreciate your reminder to stay focused and concentrated at the tables. By continually learning from our experiences and analyzing our gameplay, we can steadily improve our skills and become more experienced players over time. Let's keep learning, discussing, and sharing our poker knowledge on CardsChat! Good luck at the tables, and I look forward to discussing more poker strategies with you and other members.
Thank you for your comment. In my profile, you will find several threads where related topics are discussed and conversed. I invite you to take a look at them, and if you want to follow me, even better. Greetings

Anamembu

Anamembu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
:oops:

That's a good example you're sharing; there are similar hands, and there are even two pairs on the table. Greetings

If only you read this post before! ;)

Assuming this was play money, otherwise, hope you're OK!
If you missed it, it's because you still don't follow me. Haha, greetings!

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you think about it, pp are nice, but in the end you only have two outs to beat any real good hand, so beware the pp.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
What is there to learn, if a flush or a straight is on the way, then AA, of course, needs to be folded.

r_iiiichard

r_iiiichard

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Oh yeah! Really, regardless of the modality, it is essential to know how to fold strong hands and stick to the information, characteristics of our opponent and his range in the situation. Thank you for reminding us to stay focused and focused at the tables, it really is important.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not quite sure, what you mean? People dont show their hand until showdown, or until the action is over. Unless maybe if its live poker, and some kind of mistake happen.

Anamembu

Anamembu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What is there to learn, if a flush or a straight is on the way, then AA, of course, needs to be folded.
The title was "Beautiful Retreat," but well, they changed it.

Not quite sure, what you mean? People dont show their hand until showdown, or until the action is over. Unless maybe if its live poker, and some kind of mistake happen.
Of course, it's just that some players go all the way to the end without letting go of their pair. It's not about what the opponent sees but rather about the attachment some players have to that hand.

Yes it was, the pot was over $1million 🤣
I was playing for breakfast :eek::LOL:

Trismegisto

Trismegisto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You must always consider the odds on winning, regardless on the hand.
AA makes you want to all in, but sometimes the flop makes something very obvious, like straight or flush.
If you see your odds aren't higher you must fold AA, but it hurts hahah

Anamembu

Anamembu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
You must always consider the odds on winning, regardless on the hand.
AA makes you want to all in, but sometimes the flop makes something very obvious, like straight or flush.
If you see your odds aren't higher you must fold AA, but it hurts hahah
You're right, you always have to analyze the odds; it doesn't hurt as much if you learn when to fold.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Folding in Poker