leaktrracker stats

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi all I've been using leak tracker to attempt to plug my leaks but I don't understand these stats

won money at showdown 47..44 which is a potential problem what is a good %?
wtsd 37.40% which is too high
wwsf is 52.12% which is also too high
wsd after river call 29.27 which is low but says its in the good

how can I fix theses stats feel like im losing money in areas too easy or not getting enough value?
also I play 2nl cash my vpip, pfr and aggression freg
21.39/14.27/50.69

should I be less aggressive or just be happy with the fact im winning before the river?

es530

es530

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi all I've been using leak tracker to attempt to plug my leaks but I don't understand these stats

how can I fix theses stats feel like im losing money in areas too easy or not getting enough value?
21.39/14.27/50.69

should I be less aggressive or just be happy with the fact im winning before the river?
I'd like to help you, but I have not the slightest idea what you're talking about -

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

21.39/14.27/50.69

Ok, Won money at showdown 47.44% Ideal numbers would be anything over half. So you went to showdown 37.40% I actually like this because all in all it's hard to have the winning hand so this is probably a profitable stat, unless you're over folding. You won when you saw the flop 52.12 % that merges into won money at showdown, that's good that it's over half. Won money at showdown after river call you don't want it to be too high cause you would be calling too many rivers. This stat is good. Aggression is good you don't really want to go to showdown that often unless you're strong and this is a low percentage.. All in all your stats seem fine Work on your range a little too beef up WSD and get it up around 60% and of course I don't know how many hands this is... it needs to be tens of thousands of hands to be relevant. The more hands the more accurate the information.

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for the reply it’s only about 8k hands my other problem is my fold to Cbet is pretty high like 75% continuing lots more since I’ve noticed that but other than that my range is expanding at the moment stealing more and taking down pots mostly

S

Spewster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As always, when you beginn to look at leaks, look at the street that is causing the leak. If you think your problem is postflop, you're in trouble.

Simply put, you are a calling station preflop.

21/14, the gap is wayyyy to high. 21/18-16 would be appropriate.

What does that mean and how does that cause problems?

You play tight, which is ok at 2nl, but instead of raising the few hands you play you call with them.

So without knowing your playstyle, that can mean two things. You either limp a lot, which is a no go, or you are playing too many hands out of position.

Either way, the problem is that your range is capped, meaning your opponent can exclude the strongest hands from your range, cause you would have raised them. Thus you are an easy target for cbets, cause your range is weak and you dont have position.

So before you even think about fixing your postflop game, learning to defend against cbets and other advanced stuff, you seriously need to buff your preflop game since it is the root cause of your problem.

Your pattern - meaning weasling in behind the preflop raiser to see a flop and then playing fit or fold - is highly exploitable by anyone who has half a brain.

The best players have a preflop raising range between 17-20% but a preflop calling range of 7-8%. Think about that.

The only position you should think about calling is the BB, cause you get good pot odds. Any other position you should either raise, 3bet or fold.

You are not agressive, you are most likely overplaying top pair hands which is why you went to showdown too much and lost more than half of them. This is a classic low stakes mistake and can be fixed easily by checking middle hands like top pair weak kicker, middle/bottom pair and betting TPTK for value and air for bluffing.

Preflop will be more work, but you absolutely work on that gap between vpip/pfr. As rake still plays a major role in the micros, look to get close to 19/17 or 21/18 max. As you climb the stakes, you can open your calling range on the button and the gap will be wider.

Last edited:
J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As always, when you beginn to look at leaks, look at the street that is causing the leak. If you think your problem is postflop, you're in trouble.

Simply put, you are a calling station preflop.

21/14, the gap is wayyyy to high. 21/18-16 would be appropriate.

What does that mean and how does that cause problems?

You play tight, which is ok at 2nl, but instead of raising the few hands you play you call with them.

So without knowing your playstyle, that can mean two things. You either limp a lot, which is a no go, or you are playing too many hands out of position.

Either way, the problem is that your range is capped, meaning your opponent can exclude the strongest hands from your range, cause you would have raised them. Thus you are an easy target for cbets, cause your range is weak and you dont have position.

So before you even think about fixing your postflop game, learning to defend against cbets and other advanced stuff, you seriously need to buff your preflop game since it is the root cause of your problem.

Your pattern - meaning weasling in behind the preflop raiser to see a flop and then playing fit or fold - is highly exploitable by anyone who has half a brain.

The best players have a preflop raising range between 17-20% but a preflop calling range of 7-8%. Think about that.

The only position you should think about calling is the BB, cause you get good pot odds. Any other position you should either raise, 3bet or fold.

You are not agressive, you are most likely overplaying top pair hands which is why you went to showdown too much and lost more than half of them. This is a classic low stakes mistake and can be fixed easily by checking middle hands like top pair weak kicker, middle/bottom pair and betting TPTK for value and air for bluffing.

Preflop will be more work, but you absolutely work on that gap between vpip/pfr. As rake still plays a major role in the micros, look to get close to 19/17 or 21/18 max. As you climb the stakes, you can open your calling range on the button and the gap will be wider.
Thank you for you honesty I feel like you could be right I’ve been rewatching lately and I call someone’s raise with hands like qT it suited connectors and and Ax suited think that’s my main problems il have to work on Bringing my gap closer together but don’t really know if I should be folding those types of hands i tend to only call Cbets when I have some sort of draw or overcards or to float tho

S

Spewster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for you honesty I feel like you could be right I’ve been rewatching lately and I call someone’s raise with hands like qT it suited connectors and and Ax suited think that’s my main problems il have to work on Bringing my gap closer together but don’t really know if I should be folding those types of hands i tend to only call Cbets when I have some sort of draw or overcards or to float tho

Google " gap concept david slansky".

Also, I don't really know if you play 6max or full ring. Concepts are the same, but ranges are different. While I would not touch QTs with a pole in FR, it's definitely a hand I would play BTN vs BB in 6max.

The problems on the flop are caused by your preflop game. As soon as you solve preflop, you will handle postflop in a different way. Don't work on your postflop game untill you figure out preflop ranges for you as well as opponents.

Pot controll, cbetting, bluff defense etc. starts preflop. If you cannot figure out which hand range UTG has, how would you decide if you should float a cbet on a 458 raimbow board with your AJo?