Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
what do you think with a draw hand two aces it would be better to put a 3 bet from late position before you had no raises or put in the pot or cash the big blind what decision would you make and why it is very interesting to know

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I would not hope for aces, but first I would check 3 bet the best solution

P

Phyrrura

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the cenarios. If it's everyone deep, and u know there are a lot of recreative players who will pay with anything, u should put as many chips on the pot as u can (that doenst mean shoving 60BB against a mini-raise). If it's late game, with the effective stacks being very low, it's better in mostly cases to just call and wait for more action.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with AA I would make a very big bet...

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, you should make the most of the hand with a hand like AA. If you have a short stack, then push, and if the stack is medium or higher, then call.

katifanko

katifanko

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Considering I lose with aces 90% of the time, I would do a very small 3bet 2-2.5bb max not to scare people away and try to get them to call whoever is still left. I wouldn't limp here for sure cause I want to put them on a bit of a higher range either way regardless how the rest of it goes.