Keeping study notes/Material organization. Please help!

R

Regan33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a question? When it comes to studying, note taking, journaling. etc. what programs have ya'll found to work the best? I mean this in general is the most frustrating part for me is finding a program that I can use to keep track of everything and done so in such a way its truly organized. I thought about actually paying someone to help me get lined out because at this point I'm seem to be putting more focus on my ""study system"" than I am my actually studies. Any feedback would be much appreciated..... T

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I wasn't able to understand for what purposes you need a program exactly, you haven't provided many details. Like a lot of people are fine with Excel and Word (or other programs of the same kind) in order to keep the track of their games, bankroll, winrates, etc.

You can try to use Evernote. It's free to a certain degree. Very easy to organize notes, you can also very easy save something from your browser right into it in different formats (if you install an extension), and it's easy synchronized on several devices. I dunno if that helps.