Keeping cool in the face of rudeness

dirtyoldog

dirtyoldog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I keep the chat on when someone goes off i like to push ther buttons so they will throw more chips my way. the trick is not to let it get to you which can be tough with some of the lil pussbags hideing behind there computer swearing at everyone at the table.its probably a young player with no class gotta be careful though i was playin with someguy who had these 3 guys observersjust giveing away his game and talking crap throughout the tourny and i guess from what he said they been following him around for 3 years and even from diferent sites so when one of these big mouths start probably best not to piss them off too much I got an irish temper so its tough 4 me to bite my tongue.

A

apokerplayer

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Turn chat off if it bothers you, for sure. Only sure-fire way. Although observing the chat and practicing not tilting will be good for your mental strength when faced with tilt-y situations in the future.

S

sapper11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy when they get upset and start to call me names all that means is that i out played them and took their chips and 9 out of 10 times they will bust out by the next few hand