Is it necessary to get angry?

Stepgov

Stepgov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anger will not help, it will only worsen the situation.
200.webp

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anger does not lead you to a sound decision, it's better not to be angry but to look for mistakes that you need to correct, play calmly and wait for your turn to win and not get angry and throw chips on any card!

Anatoliy Tolik

Anatoliy Tolik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anger at all does not lead to anything good. Be calm and cold-blooded

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Anger isnt help but you can always play some high buy-in Spin&Go, on all your bankroll, after a few bad-beats, ofcourse the chance for winning is minimal but you'll forgot about poker till next deposit, take this time for relax and re-thinking about what you did.

L

lagfishbilly

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I only get angry with poker if i make a mistake doing something i knew was wrong. I could care less when i get unlucky if i put my money in ahead. Its the silly mistakes i get mad about.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anger reduces the chances of winning, so you always need to control your emotions at the table, and do not do stupid things.

zviko

zviko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i believe getting pumped up, not angry is the solution. Playing on Tilt can cause very bad choice making and lead to your bankroll disappearing. When i play its easy to sense this and i have been able to win knowing a player is on tilt. They will get desperate and play with non solid hands.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Ofcourse it's necessary to get angry , not with variance , not with bingo players , you cannot do anything for these things , but especially with your mistakes to know what are these and don't repeat them another time . Now this might get you to big tilt while you play , so be carefull .

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course not. Being happy an continue in love is the way...

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I'm angry, angry, angry ... It hinders me, but it's stronger than me