Interview Questions for Collin Moshman (author of "Sit 'n Go Strategy")

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can not wait for this to be done!

Come on post the audio :p I would be able to understand it :D

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will start working on it today. It was a 30 minute interview - so it will be a lot of work.

I don't even know how to post the audio so that is out of the question lol. Besides it would have to be edited - we talked about our dogs and made small talk in the beginning.

You are stuck with the written interview. :p

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hehe - I warned Collin in advance that he could not make fun of my southern accent and he was nice enough to pretend that it was a nice accent lol.

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't mind a southern accent at all, at least not with women. With men, I have a hard time not thinking of Sheriff Buford T. Justice at best and the rednecks from Deliverance at worst.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey - that was my family featured in Deliverance. :p

Well Europeans in general seem to like female southern accents . But Americans - especially Yankees - are the ones who are most likely to make fun of them. And Collin is from the North. But he is way too nice to ever do something like that lol.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am working on this - I promise! It takes a while to transcribe an audio video. It is turning out to be a good experience though. It is the first time I have ever done this.

Some things I need to point out - I sometimes found I had to adjust the way the questions were presented - they just didn't come out right verbally. So I hope I got your main points across.

If you had a wall of text in your question there was no way I could go through all of that - so I tried to find the primary question or questions and ask them.

Some questions ended up sounding very repetitive so I had to skip some.

A couple of times I asked 2 part questions up front - and part 2 was missed so I apologize if it messed up your question lol. I will know next time to ask 1 part at a time.

Thanks to all of you for helping me pull this together.

Also - hopefully Collin will pop in and read the interview, so be sure to thank him in the thread for taking the time to do this for us! (I plan on sending him the link once it is done and some of you have had a chance to respond).

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay - interview is done! He was mighty nice an' though ah was nervous at fust it jest took a li'l small talk t'make me comfy. Th' interview lasted about 30 minutes so it may take me a few days t'transcribe it. No way is ah postin' an audio interview so all of yo' kin make fun of mah southern accent! Fry mah hide!

Cmon Debi, Thet'd make th' interview puffick

ah agree wif most ah love th' Southern Accent on a woomin

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay - interview is done! He was mighty nice an' though ah was nervous at fust it jest took a li'l small talk t'make me comfy. Th' interview lasted about 30 minutes so it may take me a few days t'transcribe it. No way is ah postin' an audio interview so all of yo' kin make fun of mah southern accent! Fry mah hide!

puffick!

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I have a slight Southern accent from living here in Alabama so long....you're pretty good lab man, are you originally from the South too...other than 'Southern canada'???:D :eek: :)

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hows the transcribing going dakota-xx?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am about 25% done lol. I willtry to finish it by tomorrow - but I might send it to Collin for a final check before posting it.

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool Cool just wanted to now how you were getting on with it! Just looking forward to seeing what he says!

StormRaven

StormRaven

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank You Debi for doing this, I know it is a lot of hard work to put it all together then transcribe it all in to words. I've done this before and it is very time consuming to listen to the words, type out, forget the exact wording of the end part, rewind, listen again, type, rinse & repeat.

Collin - if you come in here and read this, thank you very much for taking the time to answer questions for us, this was very generous and much appreciated!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea - I am half way done now - every day I think I will finish it lol.