mmanea

mmanea

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
What do you guys think about the tool from PS to learn the basics of poker? Dan Negreanu is a romanian like me and honestly I watch him since I was 14 yo, what do you guys think about what he has done for the poker community?

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Watching videos is a good thing and gains experience as well. There are many players on YouTube who have a wide experience that we can learn from

ENRIQUE23977

ENRIQUE23977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The truth is that nowadays anyone can learn the basics of playing poker, since by browsing Google you can find lots of guides, books, articles. On YouTube there are countless collections of videos on any specific topic of poker.
On the other hand, there are streamers on Twitch galore playing poker sessions from which we can learn moves at the tables.
The Internet is a network where you can find all the material you want.

rhoudini

rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Today there are so many great options, so the most difficult thing is not finding good resources, but sticking to the one you choose until the end.
Whatever you choose to study and follow, you should stick to it until the end, practicing what you are told to do. Of course, to be able to do this, you need to choose wisely. If you think that Intellipoker is too basic, or if you need more advanced stuff, just drop it and find a new course.
But do not study a little bit here and a little bit there, changing all day what you study.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Intellipoker ?? It's like pokerschool or sth like that ?? Nowadays you can find a yone of data for poker games , this problem is how to find the best and to find and dedicate time to study this info .

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
All these videos and books about poker are not the main thing, they give a certain skill in the game, the main thing in poker is intuition, the courage to make decisions and knowledge of your opponents.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
Many pro players, many video's and i think watching poker video's and maybe they tell why they do something, helps you in getting a better pokerplayer.

It is a kind off study.

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dan Negreanu is a romanian like me and honestly I watch him since I was 14 yo, what do you guys think about what he has done for the poker community?
Well, Mr. Negreanu did a lot for pokerstars the help them raise the rake, and cut benefits for players, so I think he`s more interested in himself than the poker community. That said he did advocate for the small pot poker playing, not sure if that is still a good strategi, but one you need to still be aware of.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
you can find a lot of poker schools on the Internet, but it's preferable to choose what bloggers advertise the most and are members of such a school themselves, and if they have a real achievement and success, you should go there without their results and achievements, it's better not to join because there are a lot of such schools and if you have a job and you can analyze videos yourself, then this information is enough on the Internet just you have to think with your head here's the difference

mmanea

mmanea

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Well, Mr. Negreanu did a lot for pokerstars the help them raise the rake, and cut benefits for players, so I think he`s more interested in himself than the poker community. That said he did advocate for the small pot poker playing, not sure if that is still a good strategi, but one you need to still be aware of.
Thank you very much for your reply! Good luck!

mmanea

mmanea

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Intellipoker ?? It's like pokerschool or sth like that ?? Nowadays you can find a yone of data for poker games , this problem is how to find the best and to find and dedicate time to study this info .
Dan negreanu built it for pokerstars 12 years ago, it was very usefull and complete, I was wondering what some of you are using to level up their games, poker has a lot to do with strategies, card counting and probabilities

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think that if the player shows his good performance and does it in the form of videos on Youtube, you can learn a lot about poker.

I watch a lot of reviews of Brazilian players and it has helped me a lot.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Itellypoker it's a good tool, i started from it. Negreanu it's a player, from whitch one can learn many things. There is one line of his, that amazes me every time I think of it. He says: if there are three of you, you might as well not fold.

Poker Tells