insentivate friends to learn poker?

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you propose to your friends or acquaintances who do not know how to play poker to try it?
:eek:

I do, but sometimes they are lazy
haha

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first time you play,,,put up $20 to win and then let them play for the $$$,,,,, :star: HOOKED!

V

Viktor Krysko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have infected many of my friends with poker:star::D

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If they need to be motivated to play, maybe it isn't in the cards for them. Rather have someone approach me who is interested. Would be a much better conversation instead of sales pitch.

lackerboy

lackerboy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main thing is not to forget about affiliate links:cool:

T

tarabarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not everyone is ready to sit at the school desk again, and have a new one! even in his 20s. there are many more interesting as clubs, girls, party)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Yes, I often persuade my friends and acquaintances to start playing poker. I think this is a great game that is perfect for everyone.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Incetivo not, do not even see why encourage or talk about the game!

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not offer friends to play poker. On the contrary, I tell them that it is difficult and they will only lose their money. I don’t want anyone to later accuse me of losing money.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Most friends have interest in poker, they ask the question - how much you can earn without investment.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not encourage anyone to play poker. I believe that it is an individual choice of each person.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is everyone’s business, his own choice.
No need to force anyone. Everyone has their own interests, and we should not lead anyone. If a person asks, I will help and teach everything that I know.

L

lontrus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely not.
I tell my students to try it out but not friends or family because I know what they're made of.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Two of my work colleagues started playing poker after watching me play. I didn't propose anything to them, the game did its job .. :))

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I always suggest and persuade my friends to start playing poker. And at the moment, I managed to attract three of my friends.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to tell my friends and family about the benefits of fishing. Fishing is also a game of both skill and luck, but unlike poker it is actually a healthy activity for both mind and body. And fishing is safe for your wallet, the money you spend on a license and a little fishing gear is easily covered by the fish you catch and eat. If you catch bigger fish that you can handle, all you lose is some hooks and fishing line, not your house and your friends and family.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
before yes, but no longer, even when I taught them how to play. they did not have enough time to play this game to become a good player or even the motivation to progress. in addition to my country gambling is very poorly seen.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I don't want my friends to suffer like me. :)

dgellitson

dgellitson

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I do not offer friends to play poker. On the contrary, I tell them that it is difficult and they will only lose their money. I don’t want anyone to later accuse me of losing money.
I couldn't agree more. for 90% of us it's an extremely pricey hobby

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider poker one of the bad habits, it's addiction, and therefore, I do not suggest my friends to start playing poker :D

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, because it’s a game of chance and a friend can lose all his money.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My friends don’t play cards, so I didn’t offer them to play poker, they have other hobbies: sports, traveling.

D

domfudao

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I always try to get them to play. But I also understand that I can't keep pushing too hard His tendency to get addicted and lose a lot of money is big.

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not involve other players. If God forbid friends will lose. All mistakes will hang down on you.