ednaroza

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello!
Wondered how are you managing your bankroll effectively to avoid going broke? Plus if you can give some practical tips on bankroll management strategies?

martinoni

martinoni

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer to enter on MTTs that are 1% of my bankroll

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
As person above me said 1% of bankroll to enter MTT and around 50 max buy-ins in cash games until moving onto higher stake. It's also good to take into consideration the current skill of your game. If you for example win big in one of those tournaments, your bankroll might allow you to join higher stakes, but that doesn't mean you are prepared for them. It's quite a huge jump in skill to go from micro to low and then to medium stakes.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello!
Wondered how are you managing your bankroll effectively to avoid going broke? Plus if you can give some practical tips on bankroll management strategies?
My bankroll management strategy is very simple. I never spend more than 3-5% of my bankroll in one game session. Thanks to this, my bankroll is safe, moreover, it is growing steadily.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play cash games at NL10. And for this game, I need at least $300 on my balance, which means 30 buy-ins of this limit. And if I play in tournaments, I use 1-3% of my bankroll for this. It's a little bit aggressive bankroll management, but I use it well and the main thing is that my balance is growing

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You must keep track of every game session you play if you want to know exactly how well you are performing. Keeping a very detailed
log of every poker session you play is the only way to find out. It is highly recommended to utilize software like Hold'em Manager or Poker
Tracker to keep track of your winnings and losses when playing online poker.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management