I'm a novice

cauabds

cauabds

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Hello everyone I'm new to the poker world I'm taking my first steps what tips would you have for me

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Don't expect this to make you rich.

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Our CardsChat 30-day poker training course is a great place to get started! This course was developed by two professional poker players and will really help you get up and running.

CardsChat Poker Training Course

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone I'm new to the poker world I'm taking my first steps what tips would you have for me
I would advise you to play only with good strong cards, this is the best option to begin with. This way, you will be able to master the basics of the game faster and gain the necessary experience faster. And, of course, our free course, for a beginner it's just an ideal way of development :)

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Don't play with the money that you can't lose. That's the first fundamental rule.
Then enjoy the game. Learn as much as possible. Start with 30 days cc course. Find a book that you can read in the meantime.

M

Misanthrop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Make yourself familiar with the most important terminology - a great way to start is the already mentioned 30 day course of cardschat.

What might be very important as well is GPO :) Good luck :)

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Our CardsChat 30-day poker training course is a great place to get started! This course was developed by two professional poker players and will really help you get up and running.

CardsChat Poker Training Course
Not a newbie but I was meant to do that course for quite a while now.
Playing poker (on and Off) since 15 years but I'm sure I will learn a lot still.
Thanks for the reminder :)