I will never stop posting/That river card.

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First, I would like to address the one member(you know who you are) who replied to one of my post telling me to stop posting....

The similarity between this country and posting is that they're both FREE! There are members out there who reply to my posting as they probably do yours. Therefore, I will continue to post threads. Good Luck at the tables!

Now...back to the post. I imagine one of the greatest joys is when you get to that river card and it's in your favor. Even better, when that river card completes your straight, your flush, three-of-a-kind or full house.

The question is when you have the villain barreling down on you with bet after bet after bet.

Who of you fold at the the turn?

and

Who of you call to see the river?

Those of you who call to see the river. What clues do you usually look for to determine that decision to call?

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First, I would like to address the one member(you know who you are) who replied to one of my post telling me to stop posting....

The similarity between this country and posting is that they're both FREE! There are members out there who reply to my posting as they probably do yours. Therefore, I will continue to post threads. Good Luck at the tables!

Now...back to the post. I imagine one of the greatest joys is when you get to that river card and it's in your favor. Even better, when that river card completes your straight, your flush, three-of-a-kind or full house.

The question is when you have the villain barreling down on you with bet after bet after bet.

Who of you fold at the the turn?

and

Who of you call to see the river?

Those of you who call to see the river. What clues do you usually look for to determine that decision to call?

Thank U 4 Posting

1 Try to not waste your time with negativity. One negative poster should just be ignored.

The answer to your question is very complex so you may want to break it up into parts so that you can use the data we all share to improve your poker decisions.

Calling down with a draw involves pot odds- implied odds and reverse implied odds

Calling down with a pair involves range reading- villain bluff frequency and implied odds and reverse implied odds.

Hope this helps
:):)

A

alsorory

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
keep posting, as long as you are member and has right to wirte