Did I play these hands correctly

T

Tommyc9494

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone so I was playing in a 6max sit and go earlier we where down to the last 4 players I was dealt A 8 d in the S.b and had about 1800 in chips the blinds where 120/240 and the chip leader decided to call and the player in the late possession also decided to call I decided I was getting a half decent price and also called then the B.B pushed all in with about 600 chips to my shock both other players folded with there being 1700 hundred in the pot and me only needing to call about 400 chips against a player who was getting desperate I decided why not he flipped over poker 33 and the flop came 10 8 j the turn brought a Q and the river brought you guessed it a 3 crap a few hands later we where down to me the chip leader and mr chip robber I was on the button with 56 and I had 600 in chips I shoved all in yeah it was a very loose play by me but I was in trouble the chip leader called and showed AQ os shoot I’m a gone when the flop brought a beautiful 4 5 7 the turn cane with a useless 2 and the river came with yep a god dam queen

So thoughts people please say I ducked up some how these where the last 2 hands I played in this game and it got be quite mad when I lost on the river twice in a row I mean the chances of that

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don t take it personally , learn from this . It was a bad beat. Also Bettd not risk and call all in with A8 ,it s called ( dead man’s hand ) .

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You played the hand well, since you decided to get in the first hand, you had odds to pay the 400. Since the villain range was very wide, and the pot value was good.

And your preflop shove at 56 is not too bad, considering that you had few chips and could not expect much since you was on the bottom, and the next move would already be in the SB, so it would get even shorter if he wanted waiting until the SB or BB might have had reasonable cards, but I would only do that if I was too close to the ITM, trying to hold myself a little. to achieve the award and risk doubling after that.

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very poor decisions.Both of them.Second will not be considered because you are already been physically cracked so you will be all-in with any two hole cards that seems to have some chance of winning.As for the first decision,it was bad because even though you have a nice chance of get advancing in table you should really think about the other side of the coin and that is losing and getting at the bottom.When you start to think that might be possibility that blinds will eat you,you should tight and fire for all or nothing.But in your self decided terms,not calling some wild stallion with pocket 3s.

Mezzzzzza

Mezzzzzza

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The flat call from the SB i think is pretty bad with the blinds at 120/240 and with under 10 Bb this a shove or fold forget that its a shove unless either of the 2 infront of you are absolute rocks only playing a very tight range still forget that just push it😂. Im personally getting it in there and as said above the second decision your getting it in with any 2 that are remotly playable so nothing to bad there

T

Tommyc9494

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the responses everyone I did feel I was unlucky but I just wanted to check it’s just been every game for me lately

FroZeeN89

FroZeeN89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sua jogada foi justa, mas entenda, da mesma forma que tem probabilidade para ganhar tem para perder, a não ser que estivesse nuts que não é o caso, mas jogou certo, continue nessa linha porque a probabilidade de acontecer é menor e vc já está em alerta, se ver o vilão agindo desta forma só pular fora ou deixar ele apostar e vai no call.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think most likely you played this hand well by yourself, it's just a badbeat.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands