I only wanna say you...

T

The horse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the reasons why many players think they are better than they really are is because when they study they know everything and they see a video of someone good and they say "oh I would do the same" (that is a very heard phrase among coaches who They make content on various platforms, until I heard it in this forum, I think it would be crazy not to pay attention to it). But DURING THE GAME they cannot apply it as is because there are other pressure factors such as the time bank, the money involved or other regs watching your plays. And that causes them to block and not be able to apply what they know, therefore their results are not given and they are frustrated. It happens to me very often and the quality of my game decreases and in the worst case I search, and this led me to focus on the forums so those who read it learn from the mistakes of others.:)

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the reasons why many players think they are better than they really are is because when they study they know everything and they see a video of someone good and they say "oh I would do the same" (that is a very heard phrase among coaches who They make content on various platforms, until I heard it in this forum, I think it would be crazy not to pay attention to it). But DURING THE GAME they cannot apply it as is because there are other pressure factors such as the time bank, the money involved or other regs watching your plays. And that causes them to block and not be able to apply what they know, therefore their results are not given and they are frustrated. It happens to me very often and the quality of my game decreases and in the worst case I search, and this led me to focus on the forums so those who read it learn from the mistakes of others.:)
in fact, the same decisions at the table do not lead to the expected results
that is why each player in his own way should be individual but try to do so that they are not exploited by other players at the table
..chatting on forums and watching live streams of experienced players are useful, but this does not mean that we should play our game in the same way
each distribution is a task that we must solve independently

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every kind of strategy isn't supposed to imitate the condition.

Control in the actual fighting is needed.