I need fire ass mentor

I

IAmStoned

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I'm fairly new to poker (I have played off and on for a few years, mostly off) and I have a hard time dialing in my game. I want to learn how to make money playing poker online, as a job, because I am autistic and normal work does not suit me very well (I survive as an online presence, mostly). I am an outside the box thinker and also very intelligent. If I had a mentor who really knows poker to teach me the game and help me build my game, I am sure that I could make them proud of their teaching skills.
Right now, I have been playing play money tables and freeroll tournaments on BetOnline and just installed AmericasCardroom a few minutes ago (hoping to play freerolls and score some bankroll)
I place pretty high on the BetOnline games, typically, but I have yet to figure out the magical combination for placing high enough to win a prize. Everything that I know about poker so far has been self taught. Please, someone who knows what you are doing when it comes to poker, take me under your wing and help me to improve my playing so that I can make place higher. :)

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Generally if you post hand histories people are happy to critique for you.

If you want 1 on 1 advice you will have to pay.