I need advice or explanation for what reason exactly.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will spread various hands. And thanks to everyone who can explain the reason where I made a mistake, Or explain why exactly it was necessary to do so. I just started to learn poker. All the time before that, I played on intuition and it was just interesting.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
A great way to work on your game.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Installed the preflop + application. Has anyone used this application? interesting opinion on this hand in the picture.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191002-095248_Preflop+.jpg
    Screenshot_20191002-095248_Preflop+.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_20191002-095251_Preflop+.jpg
    Screenshot_20191002-095251_Preflop+.jpg
    643.2 KB · Views: 91
PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Never heard of it before.

It is a call, to raise half of your stack and then fold without seeing a flop is a mistake.

The real mistake in the hand is raising 2.5 BB. Should have either shove or folded. Fold mostly but will shove sometimes with correct table dynamics.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You're priced in.
BUT, prior to opening with a raise (especially when effective stacks are getting shallow) we should be looking at all stacks on the table, knowing what we will do if we're raised or shoved on.
Always be looking ahead.... 'with a plan'.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never heard of it before.

It is a call, to raise half of your stack and then fold without seeing a flop is a mistake.

The real mistake in the hand is raising 2.5 BB. Should have either shove or folded. Fold mostly but will shove sometimes with correct table dynamics.
It also seems to me that they show me nonsense.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It also seems to me that they show me nonsense.

What do you mean?

fwiw, folding in this spot would be nonsense. (I think that's what they're getting at)

fwiw, 'fold pre'

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you mean?

fwiw, folding in this spot would be nonsense. (I think that's what they're getting at)

fwiw, 'fold pre'

that is, in this position with 34o you had to immediately push everything?
And will that be entirely reasonable?:confused:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
that is, in this position with 34o you had to immediately push everything?
And will that be entirely reasonable?:confused:

IF you just raise...say to 2x or 2.5x, once the other player shoves, YOU MUST CALL

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t even know which hands to spread. I won a lot and lost a lot. I see that it was silly from playing a hand. And it’s a shame to spread it. And if i win, then it means i played more or less well.

Sean Pilgrim

Sean Pilgrim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well judging from you opening 34o in the hijack. You need to review opening hand range charts by position. You need to work on pre-flop hand selection and short stack jamming ranges and pre-flop play which makes post-flop play easier when your pre-flop game is strong.

If this is just an App that simulates random hands and random actions and the 2.5BB was already in there, then we call although this scenario is making my eyes hurt.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
https://www.boomplayer.com/31803444_FEDB723503
In this distribution, I was defeated. The opponent played 15-25% of the hands. And went into the game with such garbage. Or I don’t understand something. I thought he was just trying to steal a bank. And was it a mistake on my part to stuff all the chips? Or is this a completely standard solution?:confused:

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey. Tell me, what mistake did I make in this hand? After that I immediately received aggression against me, fish, idiot.

Highsolation

Highsolation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First hand is what others have been saying, you shouldn't have raised to 2,5BB in the first place, and once you did that, you are already compromised and the correct play would be to call.
Second hand was not good enough to call the raise. Facing a raise like that, opponent range can have you beat easily in many cases, AT+, TT+, you are a underdog in most of these ranges, and thus it's a negative EV play. You got quite lucky with the flop, so that's probably why people were lashing out at you (which I do not agree, because you choose how you want to spend your chips), but in the long run, that kind of calls will lose you more money than they'll earn you, so you should avoid them.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First hand is what others have been saying, you shouldn't have raised to 2,5BB in the first place, and once you did that, you are already compromised and the correct play would be to call.
Second hand was not good enough to call the raise. Facing a raise like that, opponent range can have you beat easily in many cases, AT+, TT+, you are a underdog in most of these ranges, and thus it's a negative EV play. You got quite lucky with the flop, so that's probably why people were lashing out at you (which I do not agree, because you choose how you want to spend your chips), but in the long run, that kind of calls will lose you more money than they'll earn you, so you should avoid them.
maybe the translator shows me a little wrong. Did I understand correctly that I should have folded such a hand after I was raised? Calling would be fine if there were no raises before the game got to me. because even a call would have been wrong after those raises before . Or am I still wrong?

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just decided to post this photo. I rarely see this.20201026 231730

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well reason is a sense of the human being that can be discerned by the right type of character
here I did not understand anything at all. But I think there is again a problem in the translation made by Google translator.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
aaaaa. what the hell . decided to play a smaller percentage of hands, thought it was time to change something. Many people write that you need to play 20-25% of hands. maybe I'm already confusing something out of anger. so I just flew 2 tournaments. played and watched which hands were in which position and what was going on before me. there were practically no good hands, they were giving out some kind of shit. Well, if a normal hand came, then on preflop some thugs went all-in and that's all I decided to slow down. It's been a long time since I was so angry with the game. I played just disgusting.

before that I read a book about the game of poker. I noticed, as I started to study something, it reflects badly on my game. I start to fly into the abyss without any positive results. And when I play just for the soul, because I feel the game. Of course, I also lose a lot, but I have good ups that help me stay at zero in monetary terms. In the end, I have nothing to lose except the time that I enjoy.

approximately how many hands do you play as a percentage?

Have you ever had that after studying some books you just destroyed your game and it was bad?

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't remember what position I was in. but both times I ended up with 2 top pair on the flop. the first time it was JTs (if I'm not mistaken), as a result, the bets reached all-in. and only after that the game continued. the opponent had AA. the next 2 cards that came to the table were QQ. how infuriating it is. I ended the 2nd tournament the same way with top pairs in the J8o fleet, the opponent made a pair of 8 or 9 something like that. but he has a flush by the river. I don’t think I played my hands wrong, but I’ve been told but have had no luck for a very long time. the desire to abandon it all, incredible. though poker so far is the only thing that helps to disconnect everything. although it does not bring money, but.