I hope your help

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is advisable to go all in on a preflop with AA pair or it is better to see the flop to get more chips

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on a lot of things, the main one being the history at your table.

I'd usually advise to go for a big raise and only have big hands see the flop with you.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on a lot of things, the main one being the history at your table.

I'd usually advise to go for a big raise and only have big hands see the flop with you.

Nicely said.
I love to big raise first,but sometimes i go all in too,there is no rules.
But AA is very good starting hand,and i think everybody love it.

80abukaH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is advisable to go all in on a preflop with AA pair or it is better to see the flop to get more chips

Hello Dario!

The question is too generic, usually you could say that if you are under 10 big blinds deep, than you can go all in directly, otherwise not.

It is a very general guideline, but yours is an even more general question :)

Give more details and I could explain more!

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really depends where u r at in the game/tournament. What you really want to do is raise enough so you only get 1 or 2 callers. The worst thing you can have is getting several people in the pot. The more opponents the more likely your aces will get cracked. On the other hand you don’t want to chase everyone out of the pot by say going all in with 50bb. Hope that helps some.

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a mistake that we make when we are starting to play poker.
We are so excited about our Aces and we want the tournament or a lot of money in cash games.
We are so scared and we don't want to lose with our rockets.
The thing is that you will play different when you gain more experience . There will be situations which you will have to raise, re raise, shove and in some cases only limp.
Keep playing and studying that will help you in your game!

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the situation

That depends on your rivals, their stacks, yours, your position and as the game has been going on, there are times when circumstances will occur for you to go all in preflop and others when you don't, sometimes a 3bet or 4bet, but the answer is depends on the situation

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

If someone is willing to go all in with you, then YES you want to get it in preflop with AA.

The key is to not give your opponents a good price to try and outflop your hand.

This video should help a bit with that :)

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its depends

Hello, as I already answered in another similar thread, that depends, you have to analyze the rivals, the tables, what your rivals do, what position you have. your job is to make a large preflop hole, using re-raises and 3bets or 4bets if you allow it. you have to isolate yourself against strong hands that you dominate.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that no one can give you an exact answer . my opinion first standard 3 bet and then already on the situation

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In freerolls you can throw AA allin, but it is better to raise 4bb or higher. In tournaments with an entrance, it is not advisable to go to allin. You need to play from the flop and it all depends on the number of players who answered your raise.