I have a question

marcofud

marcofud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker skills required, strategic and tactical thinking, requires working with hidden information. is a game based on bringing other poker players into the field Is playing poker a continuous learning? are there any books you can recommend

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker skills required, strategic and tactical thinking, requires working with hidden information. is a game based on bringing other poker players into the field Is playing poker a continuous learning? are there any books you can recommend

Thank you for posting.

Your one question is actually many questions rolled up into one.

Jonathan little has many books all are good. Google him and try to pick the one book that matches the games you play now.

Hope this helps.

:):)

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there
As my frienbd said above Google it and you will find a lot of books
Also youtube has good hands played by pros
Thats a good start
Rgds

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Harrington on Hold 'em: Expert Strategy for No-Limit Tournaments, Volume I: Strategic Play

This is probably the best of the poker books I've read lately. It fits my learning style - practical lessons complete with a whole series of hands, played all the way through, at the end of each chapter, explaining thought processes and mistakes along the way.I can only hope that you will find it interesting too.