I ask for advice

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen! I have a problem that is not typical for me, during the time when access to the passwords of platinum level freerolls was limited, or rather for me 11 days I played at cash tables and did not take part in tournaments, on Saturday and Sunday I played after a "break" and I understand that I do not feel the game (zero intuition), before I alternated cash, MTT sometimes sit & go and did not experience problems of switching to different formats, what happened and how to overcome it I don’t understand. So I decided to write about it, can anyone will advise the way out.
Best regards, Sergei.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen! I have a problem that is not typical for me, during the time when access to the passwords of platinum level freerolls was limited, or rather for me 11 days I played at cash tables and did not take part in tournaments, on Saturday and Sunday I played after a "break" and I understand that I do not feel the game (zero intuition), before I alternated cash, MTT sometimes sit & go and did not experience problems of switching to different formats, what happened and how to overcome it I don’t understand. So I decided to write about it, can anyone will advise the way out.
Best regards, Sergei.

Thank U 4 Posting.

I think you are asking about losing focus when you switch from cash to MTT to SNG?

You may wish to create checklists that you can access to help you refocus on each type of game.

Simple example

MTT checklist

1 Type of tournament- PKO KO Turbo etc
2 Stage of tournament
3 Stack size
4 ICM

CASH Checklist
1 Stack sizes.
2 Player notes
3 Villain table positions
4 .....

By having a quick reference tool like a checklist you can remind yourself of the things you need to be focused on in each game format.

Hope this helps
:):)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Take a break for a few days. I think rest will help restore your sense of intuition.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You will get back in the groove. Just give it some time. And it will become routine again.

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a break is not too much and check your game to see if you are doing something wrong