I am looking for online poker classes

G

Gollox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
I have been playing poker actively and I want to improve my poker what can I do to get quality online classes?

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,

I personally use hand analysis at the forum, to take a look at the questionable hands. On the other hand, most of the hands are in the fingers of mine, sometimes changing some outplays and that's it.

I could recommend to watch some tables on the platforms you're playing, even with closed hands you can observe some great moves which you can built in - even the correct level of agression and passivity at the buy-ins they require.

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have been playing poker actively and I want to improve my poker what can I do to get quality online classes?
Have you done the 30 day course on here?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Betting against Trump
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Start off by checking out the Cardschat 30-Day Course. It's free!

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
If you're playing micro/low stakes don't bother paying for a course save your money. There is so much info and poker knowledge available today for FREE that it's way more then enough to beat micro/low stakes. This forum has a 30 day course. Also check youtube and twitch for plenty of free stuff. I'm still playing a somewhat TAG style built around 20 years of experience and info/knowledge from all the best 20 year old books with a few changes to exploit my player pool. Still winning in 2023.

You wanna spend money buy a HUD even if the site you play doesn't allow them. A HUD is great tool for also helping you study and review hands. I prefer Poker tracker 4. There are a number of different HUD's just run a Google search and many offer free trials for so many days before you need to pay. I'd test them all and choose the one you prefer.

In my opinion here's the main things to work on to beat micro/low stakes: patience, bankroll management and mental toughness/tilt control. You can be the best player in the world by far and still lose long term because of those few things.

Do this forums 30 day course if you haven't(even though I didn't lol). Then I'd start with preflop charts/ranges. Learn a Tight Aggressive style(TAG) starting with the ranges from every position and memorize them. Next focus on SB and BB ranges and defending ranges from the BB. That's plenty for now.

Cheers

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
As other people have said, you should check out the cards chat classes.

Suggestion I would like to make you asked a very basic simple question but to give you the best answer possible we need to know more about what kind of player you are. are you at advanced player? Are you just starting have been a few weeks or months into your journey? depending on your answers we, could give you a better idea of where to go. If I were to ask a question like this people giving me the cards chat videos would not be helpful for one. I’ve already checked them out years ago, but I am also not at that stage of poker anymore. Please start with those videos as my feeling is you’re probably newer to the game. The value you will get will be absolutely incredible. The next time you have a question like this, give us more information so we can give you the best possible help that we can give you. There are many great players on this site and a lot of people who are just learning like maybe you are, but the one thing is everybody here wants to help each other become better players. Good luck.

Gritz18

Gritz18

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Start with the Cardschat course, it's free and the best for beginner players, link below.

D

Doctrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have taken all the courses at ChasingPokerGreatness and they are awesome! Start with the Preflop Bootcamp.

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
on YouTube you can find several

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother
Well I see that you are Venezuelan, I am from argentina that is why I will give you this advice.
First you can see the Cardschat online course, I did it and it is actually very good.
I recommend that you download the manual and translate it in Google Translator into Spanish, to understand better. If you speak English then you will have no problem.
I have been playing regularly for a long time, and I recommend that you follow in this sequence: Elias Gutierrez "Zeros Poker", Fabian Pichara or Pichara Poker, David Diaz "Pegasus poker" and Mento Poker.
They all speak in Spanish and in truth if you follow them you will learn a lot both in the game and mentally.
Greetings:):):)