Gian Totaro

Gian Totaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello CardsChat players, do you recommend any online poker courses? Or whatever it takes to be able to study a little more, everything works, I'm having a lot of free time!
Positive vibes for your Sunday!

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hello CardsChat players, do you recommend any online poker courses? Or whatever it takes to be able to study a little more, everything works, I'm having a lot of free time!
Here is the right place. Tutorials, courses, answers to all your questions, hand analysis, strategy tips...you name anything poker related...you will find an answer and advice here....and even more when you want to chat about something besides poker.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
on the forum, the 30-day training course for beginners, take it will help you learn poker and learn something new for yourself. There are video tutorials on YouTube that can also help you and watch professional players' games to understand how and when to act otherwise

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
It is very important to see that twitch streamers play poker, the fact that they play gives faith and strength to us too

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello I look at professional online players on social networks and learn from them greetings

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have realized that the best online courses there are are those that are right here on the Cardschat platform, it starts from the lowest level to higher game strategies, I recommend them to you. Regards.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You don't need a course to understand poker. Just visit our forum every day and read the smart thoughts of the players. No kidding, there are a lot of really great players with very interesting strategies and ways of thinking. Personally, I'm very happy to have the opportunity to read smart thoughts on this great forum. :cool::D