how to get your bankroll up ?

bangs47

bangs47

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
ys i have been struggling with other players as i have been playing it well as pokerstars taught me how i trained in bankrollmob as well too ?

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
CardsChat offers many freerolls that are great for building a bankroll. I don't know what sites you play on, but many sites offer their own freerolls. I'm a big proponent of freerolls.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use freerolls for this. If you play for money immediately after studying, you will only be in the red and without a bankroll. You need to play for money with a lot of experience in the game.

A

amelk2512

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AM
Chips
Thanks for the advice.But I can't find the game passwords

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR streamer freerolls are the best way to build a bankroll from scratch. Passwords are easy to find for them.

gupiel0k69

gupiel0k69

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
As benitwapasu said, currently ACR special freerolls + Cardschat freerolls are the best way to build a bankroll. But i think that there is nothing wrong with playing NL2 full ring tables if you are patient and serious about it, the field on nl2 is still pretty bad so with a little patience i think you can be profitable there with just playing tight fundamental poker.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ys i have been struggling with other players as i have been playing it well as pokerstars taught me how i trained in bankrollmob as well too ?
Bankroll Mob, lol. I haven't thought of them in a while. That was the first forum I ever joined. One time they bankrolled 20 of us $10 each at a new Merge skin on it's opening day. I think it was Big Bet Poker. That was pretty cool.
As for these days CC is the place, imo, to start from nothing. Here and ACR. Unfortunately I can only play in the US games but they're still competitive and worth the time. (y)

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Play responsibly, avoid playing loose hands, and manage your bankroll wisely.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think it's easy to do if you know how to play poker playing free games at all poker rooms there are free freerolls in them you can't lose only win also we have various free tournaments on many poker rooms on our site I don't know which sites you play on but the best site for a bankroll at the moment is ACR there are $1000 for knocking out a streamer and you can knock it out 3 times and there are big prizes for first place they give $1900 so you can raise a lot of money right away I think this is the best free site right now

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Start with freerolls and then you can try cash.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As many have already said, the ideal is for freerolls, but they pay better than what you mentioned, you need to fight for odds better than cents.

But first of all, study the game!

bangs47

bangs47

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Bankroll Mob, lol. I haven't thought of them in a while. That was the first forum I ever joined. One time they bankrolled 20 of us $10 each at a new Merge skin on it's opening day. I think it was Big Bet Poker. That was pretty cool.
As for these days CC is the place, imo, to start from nothing. Here and ACR. Unfortunately I can only play in the US games but they're still competitive and worth the time. (y)
yeah that was back in 2009 i had a good run tho now todays players are so unpredictable and they'll just play any hand today lol

bangs47

bangs47

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I think it's easy to do if you know how to play poker playing free games at all poker rooms there are free freerolls in them you can't lose only win also we have various free tournaments on many poker rooms on our site I don't know which sites you play on but the best site for a bankroll at the moment is ACR there are $1000 for knocking out a streamer and you can knock it out 3 times and there are big prizes for first place they give $1900 so you can raise a lot of money right away I think this is the best free site right now
I've only been playing it on pokerstars and i dont know what is a ACR too

bangs47

bangs47

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
As many have already said, the ideal is for freerolls, but they pay better than what you mentioned, you need to fight for odds better than cents.

But first of all, study the game!
i am going to study from pokerstars training program i guess so yeah thx tho

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I play mostly on frerroles from which I usually cover my bankroll, only in very rare cases I start in paid tournaments

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In the beginning, try some freerolls.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First in freerolls, then in regular tournaments. It is very difficult to raise the stakes and increase the amount in cash games, so it will be impossible in the first or second year.

aurora1207

aurora1207

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
To get your bankroll up you have to study the game, learn techniques and strategies, have good bankroll management and discipline.

Many players have built a bankroll from 0 by playing freerolls.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
first to be able to grow your bankroll you have to start studying the game, practice, then start playing with real money at lower levels to gain experience and correct mistakes, there are also many freerolls in many rooms where you can increase your bankroll.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management