How to win at the final table

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lately I have difficulty playing at the final table when there are only 3 players left. What is the best hand tip to play?

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In that case, I think it will be very important to play after the flop.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When you get to ft your with the best of the tournament! Tighten up your play and when you get premium hand play it aggressive with big raise and then big c bet!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
lately I have difficulty playing at the final table when there are only 3 players left. What is the best hand tip to play?
you have to wait for an excellent hand if there are three of you and wait, well, it all depends on what position you have at the table if you are the top leader, then you need to raise the tables with a raise

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I have a problem to be a chipleader, so if we`re 3 pl. left, I `ll be on the 3th position and to win always is difficult for me.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
3-handed is the most exciting part for me in MTTs, maybe even more than HU. Play it as aggressive as you can, and bother the others with
betting preflop as much as you can. Of course no senseless betting with 72o or so, But any connectors, pocket pairs or include also gappers for some certain amount. Put them under pressure to melt down their stacks. If they have similar stacks, try to be ahead always. If they have different stacks bother
the bigger stack more. Try to melt their stacks equally down.

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You need to have much chips to play agressive against the other players. They want to take payjumps and you can take advantage from it. Don't go for payjumps go for the win!

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy: you just need to turn "god mode" on.

PINOY

PINOY

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3 Handed is all about opponents read and correct play. Raise the button as much as you can when your is 20bb deep or chipleader but avoid loose calling that can cripple your stacks.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think the most important thing is not to be intimidated by the opponent's sharp rises before the flop, not allowing them to easily steal your blinds. The fear of not being able to win paralyzes, in any sport, take into account that it is hand in hand and anything can happen.
Hug

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Use your position, know the strength and weaknesses of each position in general, and watch the tendencies of your opponents, exploit their stack sizes, be mindful of ICM.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I learned how to play single-table set-end-go and head-stop tables. This gave me the opportunity to feel more confident at the last table.

amartimes

amartimes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am being lazy to study icmezer, is there any good learning resource?

amartimes

amartimes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As per my experience by watching FTs, it is reading other player and playing consistently and with varying strategy as per your opponents. If it is too hard for you, then why not make deal?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HU hypers are a good way to practice shallow stack play and work on your end game.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you get this far in an MTT you are already a winner. I always hope they go all in against each other so I can place 2nd. The other thing to know is I usually play 2 face cards as there is no longer a full table.

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There is no need to relax at the final table, more concentration and confidence!

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The final table is already a victory. Don't forget the path you've traveled. Only one out of 100-300 players makes it to the final table. Hand situations are different and the final table (in this sense) is no different from the others (except for the euphoria of victory).

zamana80

zamana80

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
That is impossible!
Your opponent will definitely have something on a river even versus your pocket aces.
Just relax and be happy to be number 3 :)

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In addition to everything else, you need to feel good in hands-up.

fierygamer

fierygamer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You should play aggressively and take chances if winning the tournament is your primary objective.

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is impossible!
Your opponent will definitely have something on a river even versus your pocket aces.
Just relax and be happy to be number 3 :)
Why this pessimism? I have repeatedly taken 1st place, and in tournaments of various formats, but the most pleasant thing is in PKO tournaments, because you get a double bounty.

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
ICM Will have a huge impact on your decisions, so try to get familar with the concept and practice a lot. This Will helpimprove your ROI.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The fewer players, the more aggressive it is good to be in the game, but be careful with the image you put together during the final table, so you don't find the bluffs.