How and when to bluff or cheat.

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betting with weak cards is lying with a weak game, it is something that is learned very quickly,
to contribute without having a game is to throw a bluff or a bluff.

But there is another way to lie in poker, and it is simply when we make opponents believe that we have a lower game than we really have.

When we bluff we are making the opponent believe that we have a strong game, a deception can be prepared regardless of the position we have on the opponent and we can start from the pleflop itself or from the flop.

How to bluff with a game debir or no game?

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
First of all, you need to see how big you are and the other players in the table, because if you got a call and lose, you´ll still in the average stack. Second, it´s good to know a little the player that you are trying to bluff and then look at the stage of the tournament, mostly in beginning phases doesn't worth bluff, but in the final stages when the pot is big only by the small and big blind may be worth a bluff

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all, you need to see how big you are and the other players in the table, because if you got a call and lose, you´ll still in the average stack. Second, it´s good to know a little the player that you are trying to bluff and then look at the stage of the tournament, mostly in beginning phases doesn't worth bluff, but in the final stages when the pot is big only by the small and big blind may be worth a bluff

If the best thing to do is to know your opponent a little.

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The answer I'd say is rarely. You'll only play about ten percent of hands you get and out of those hands, you should really be bluffing well under half of those. Most of the time you won't be in a position to make a believable bluff. But when you do, you have to figure out whether they believe in that bluff or not based on whether they call your bet.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I confirm the best bluff is the one we anticipate and start preflop. we tell a story to our opponent and it must hold up. I always avoid bluffing at the start of the game. it is only when I have a good image at the table that I accept to take this risk. he has some players who fold more often than others and others who call and bluff far too much. I always try to analyze the playing style of my opponents and adapt to be able to trap them.

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The answer I'd say is rarely. You'll only play about ten percent of hands you get and out of those hands, you should really be bluffing well under half of those. Most of the time you won't be in a position to make a believable bluff. But when you do, you have to figure out whether they believe in that bluff or not based on whether they call your bet.

Exactly first is to show that we are a strong rival of those who play for sure, that will give us an advantage when it comes to bluffing.

V

volare85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well if you are in good position middle or late,and you bet before to take a hand sometimes you need to play aggressive...

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well if you are in good position middle or late,and you bet before to take a hand sometimes you need to play aggressive...

I love to play aggressive and more but with strong cards, most of the opponents fold but I prefer to play hard with good cards.