How to understand poker better

D

Doctrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on what level you are at and your goals. With no context I'd say just get a coach.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I think that the best way to understand Poker better is to study the different styles of poker play and maybe you can understand the way your opponent's play. Understanding your opponents makes it easier to beat them.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you have a desire to better understand the game, I have a great option for you. This is our free course. Try it, I'm sure this course will help you understand the game better :)
Good luck :)

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
The only way to really learn and understand poker betters is with your wallet and consistent volume. Don't fall into the trap of memorizing charts, which will have you over analyzing every move win or lose. Poker is about well timed aggression, instincts and discipline. If you want to learn anything, learn proper bankroll management, Play, Lose, Improve, and put in Volume.
Try this course it really help a lot;
GOOD LUCK.

pep12343

pep12343

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
There are many ways to better understand poker, the study is the most effective, but if you're not completely interested, or don't have time, I recommend that you watch some videos of people playing and explaining their movements. This will help you understand how some players play and how to read their rivals' cards.

A

ageloss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GR
Chips
I think the best way to understand poker better is to play as more hand as you can and be cool when you lose with a better hand! I think this is the most importand!

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, banvan86! By my opinion, first of all, You necessary merely more play the different kinds of Poker,
that to understand, what types of Poker more near for You! "Practice makes Perfect!" Good Luck!

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think the best way is in practice, nothing compares to always being there playing and watching others play, experiencing the game itself...

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also think that practice is better, and analysis of the game from a good coach, sometimes you seem to play according to your inner feeling, but logic is also important here

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Playing more and watch proffessional on tv .....and you need to like playing

joan moreno

joan moreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think the best way to understand the game is knowing that at the end of the afternoon it is still a game and no matter how much you study, bad moments happen to everyone, so enjoy and above all have fun, don't get frustrated.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are dedicated, studying, applying what you have studied, seeing what is going wrong and changing your strategy, this is part of the complete study of the game, in the long run you will be profitable, if you enter a tournament to win you are playing wrong, You have to enter a tournament to be profitable in the long term with several hands played like this is winning poker.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
to understand poker better, you need to learn a lot, learn to analyze your hands, study your opponents and much more. You can learn all this while learning poker, you also need to practice poker without it, so all this will come with experience if you want to get to it faster, play more and learn

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The best way is to play, gain experience and study about hands, mentality and types of poker players, etc.