How to stop our losses in poker

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Before you go to play poker ,you need to play as much as you can loose.Sometimes gabling may affect your money so never play more than you can loose.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I think you need to play through the day, because playing every day is not the concentration which is needed and still have hours to play each their own but for many years it can be traced if we analyze the statistics, you can find a lot of mistakes and with full confidence say that this is not mine here or here I **** all

paulinhlt

paulinhlt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that whenever you play inside your bankroll, you will play without pressure and you will be able to print your game.

From the moment you play outside your bank, you will feel discomfort and this will make you make wrong decisions throughout the game.

Of course, you must hit the field by playing inside your bank. If the day is ruiim, from downswing, stop, go do something else, another leisure and later return to the grind.

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play a hand with little chance of victory and lose money is like the headache because it was the night before the party and has not rested enough, so it is best to rest, in case of thinking poker More on how to play hands.
Aspirin is a good method to eliminate some problems, just as a good method is to rethink the play and think about the consequences of the hands played before.

N

Neek4555

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AVOID THE MIKE.MATUSOW
BLOWUP!
DON'T GO.ON TILT.
TAKE A DEEP BREATHE
AFTER YOU LOSE A POT.

2dizzYMATH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Avoid tilt, leave tables when you realise youre not playing your A game anymore (you know that feeling..) and study.

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me its bankroll management. You really need to structure your play. You should have a strict structure every time you sit down. For example, for a session I would decide prior to even playing, I'm going to buy into 5 10nl tables for the max, and use 3 rebuys. If I lose that money I'm done. It really is that simple.

B

Bagdalac4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can't always win. There will be days when program will set u up to lose. You will lose with the best cards and you will feel angry, but that is part of poker. If you don't want to lose, play freerolls.

smpolak

smpolak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play with a bank roll. Play no more than 10% of your bank roll in any game. Be prepared to buy in only thrice to a cash game. Know when to stop. Keep only cash with you at a B&M Poker room.

M

mojorising

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First - having the intelligence to be able to accurately reckon the pot odds for your hand and opponents range.

Second - having the discipline to fold when the numbers do not work after the flop or the turn or river even if you have committed to the pot.

Third - factor in some affordable bluffs and don't mechanically value-bet every card to avoid becoming predictable.

Last edited:
besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is the use of mathematically winning gaming algorithms that allows you to remain a winner. One of the most convenient is the method described by Roy Rounder in his book Simple Poker Math: Secrets of No-Limit Hold'em.