Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
welcome friend
this is a good thread to learn
Here they explain the basics and necessary to become a poker player
Start playing freerolls and sign up at different sites: pokerstars - GGpoker - 888Poker - Unibetpoker - partypoker. In each one you will find different schedules for the freerolls.
Here you will find the cardschat freerols for your initial level
Here you will find what you need to level up in cardschat and be able to play other freerols
Here you can also find a guide on how to play
And well, in the cardschat forum you can ask any question about poker in the right place
The members of cardschat will be pleased to answer you and thus you will earn points to level up for your quality publications
Greetings and welcome again ;););)(y)(y)(y)

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
First, learn combinations. You can then watch training videos. Try freerolls and check out poker streamers.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
my friend download the Apps of any poker you like best after installing it on your computer or phone, register after starting with free tournaments learn to play in a couple you can play for little money for months

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Let me know how to start
Start with freerolls. This is the most optimal option. Freerolls will allow you to gain new skills, knowledge, and experience. Thanks to freerolls, you will be able to build a bankroll and not spend your own money on the game.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's start with a freeroll. Please learn various things. If you think you're good enough, move on to regular tournaments.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Let's get to work.

I started reading (a lot), than, play money cash games, to get used to the layout, to the environment of the game, to the betting structure, players styles etc, then freerolls, micro stakes real money ring games...so and so. Nowadays I don't read as much as I used to do, but I continue studying, playing and reviewing my games, my actions, watching the pros acting.
The learning process never finishes. As Mike Sexton says, "The name of the game is no-limit Texas Hold'em, the game that takes minutes to learn but a lifetime to master".
So don't be in a hurry.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Learn the fundamentals of the game, have good bankroll management, choose a platform and stick to it, find a group of people on your level that you can talk about the game post-game.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When i started out, i watched live for a bit and then observed games also online - gradually then i started to build up my own knowledge base and as already stated in previous posts CC has great learning tools for the new player that i wont repeat the links again here for you.
I would also recommend watching some free content online and i personally use Twitch to subscribe to specific streamers.