houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I just finishes the course with a 13/15 B. I and i can't redeem my badge on the ending page of the course how i am supposed to do ?
Thanks a lot

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, this is a known bug on the new platform.

Here's how to get the badge:
In the meantime, you can do this if you need to request a badge:

1) Click on Awards at the top of the page, then "Member Badges" on the left:

6e772ea873dc5c79ac324a1d7cb5a705.png

2) Scroll down to 30 Day Poker Course Badge and click "Request". We will get you the new badges as soon as we can. :)
0d4832c9e409fb8190544a1d6e50a576.png

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thank you @Andyreas - I have put a reminder on my list to make an official post like that for members until the page is fixed.

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Thank you @Andyreas - I have put a reminder on my list to make an official post like that for members until the page is fixed.
Hi Tammy is there any VIP point for completing the 30 day school program ? :D

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Not Tammy but I know the answer 😜

You can find all the way to earn points listed here:

If you check the list, you'll note that the completion of the CardsChat poker course is on the list as well.

Happy claiming. ☺️
Haha thanks a lot Mr. Andyreas you save my life i am following you for sure, I think you know everything about this forum that is amazing :love:

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
for a 30 day course, I know that they give chips! You have to claim your chips in your VIP tracker....I'm also interested in how to prove that I passed the 30th course....I took screenshots every day...but then I got tired and gave up everything......

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
for a 30 day course, I know that they give chips! You have to claim your chips in your VIP tracker....I'm also interested in how to prove that I passed the 30th course....I took screenshots every day...but then I got tired and gave up everything......
Previously, the badge could be picked up after watching the 30th video. this was the confirmation. At the moment, you can request a badge about completing the course in the "awards" section at the top of the site. When you are given a badge, this will be the confirmation of the course completion.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Previously, the badge could be picked up after watching the 30th video. this was the confirmation. At the moment, you can request a badge about completing the course in the "awards" section at the top of the site. When you are given a badge, this will be the confirmation of the course completion.
Thanks Masha! but I still have to complete the course to the end ... as I wrote above ... I'm just tired of taking screenshots .... (you need to look at my story on YouTube on which day I abandoned it)

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Thanks Masha! but I still have to complete the course to the end ... as I wrote above ... I'm just tired of taking screenshots .... (you need to look at my story on YouTube on which day I abandoned it)
I'm not sure what screenshots you're talking about. I didn't take any screenshots. At least a year ago, I just took my badge.
However, earlier, when requesting VIP chips, you had to write a comment about what you learned from the course and take a screenshot of your profile, where the icon is shown.
Now, as far as I know, there are no such requirements: you Watch the course=>request a badge=>request VIP chips.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. I can't seem to find the "awards" section, could you possibly link the page where to find it?

Last edited:
YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks a lot. Apparently, my screen zoomed out that part.

Attachments

• zoomed.jpg
    zoomed.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 6
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

I'm not sure what screenshots you're talking about. I didn't take any screenshots. At least a year ago, I just took my badge.
However, earlier, when requesting VIP chips, you had to write a comment about what you learned from the course and take a screenshot of your profile, where the icon is shown.
Now, as far as I know, there are no such requirements: you Watch the course=>request a badge=>request VIP chips.
@millya5 you don't need to take any screenshots for that. What Chica says is correct. We can see when you request the badge, and when you post in your VIP tracker to claim it, we can also view it in your profile.

We had originally asked that the participant also just write something small about what the most useful part of the program was for them, but we don't require that now. We may bring that requirement back soon, though.

Thanks a lot. Apparently, my screen zoomed out that part.
What resolution do you have your screen set on? If I get to 125%, it starts to cut it off; 150% it's gone completely. One of our wish list items is a side scroll on laptop for just such a situation.