How to read your rivals game better in one hand ?

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello everybody!! Over the years I have learned more and more to read the game of my rivals, before I had concepts that were not as effective as the ones I am currently applying when reading the game. When you decide to take control of the action with your bets, you can only decide to pay your bet, this will generate many assumptions about what your opponent brings, but if we let this be the one who takes control of the action you may We are getting more information and have a chance to make a better play, both when we complete a good hand, we want to run our opponent by the hand and make a good bluff. I would like you to tell me what you think about this and if I am wrong, because this is just my point of view of the game. thanks!!

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
When we can read our opponent, which means to see deep in his psycology, I agree that we have the control in a big percentage. This is not so easy every time! Of course there are and other factors, like the hands we get, or the study of that game. The more we play, the more abillity for psycology analysis we develop!

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Makisaa

I agree, I mean that kind of analysis. Every day I like this game more haha ​​... but as you say first you have to know well the probability of winning that our hand has so that it relates to the size of the pot.

luckyou

luckyou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If there’s even the smallest hint that one of your rivals has got wind of how you're playing a hand then you've got to be able to change tact immediately. You need not just a plan B, but a plan C, D, E, F too to keep your edge.

linaxmama

linaxmama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is important to always be aware of how you play in position in the showdowns that they present, in the sizing that make you pay attention in this set it helps a lot to read your opponents better

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Top 10 Games