How to play Spin&Go.?

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The graph is similar to the study of the bottom of the Pacific Ocean) Always amazed by the number of trainers. Why do not they spend all their time on winning poker?)

Because they are learning have an additional profit

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Look for a coach so you can exploit that modality that playing well can be very lucrative!

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is best to play closed. Expect to be heads up and thus avoid going all in the first hands as we can be eliminated against bad beats, as many players go all in at the beginning to get lucky and win the tournament fast.

1putnik

1putnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! I'm playin a lot of spin&go's and first what I can say is that 0.25 s&go its just wasting of your time, much better would be to play more expencive buy-ins, starting from 1$, prizes pools there much higher, at 1$ once time I catch x20, and then higher buy-in - higher chance to get x4 or x6 prize,there paying 3$, prize x6 you get much more often then in lower buy-ins. And about specific of your game in s&go : yes, aggressive is optimally tactic here, but you shouldnt forget to look at game stile of your opponents and to know about ICM of the game. Good Luck!

gjwalk

gjwalk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since it's only 3 players, treat it like you're head's up, be aggressive! You'll get a few opponents that will push all-in every hand, those you should wait it out, but otherwise you should control the action from the start.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friend, I am also a beginner just like you play poker just over a year, I particularly don't like to play spin & go, this type of tournament not usually leave we think about how we should and variance is very large compared to other types of tournament, since you start playing with stack of 500. if I could give you a board, you indicate start playing sit & GOs 45 players $ 0,50. there you will be able to apply their strategies that could learn during their hours of study.

SSTREMPL

SSTREMPL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it all depends on the quality of the game

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
spin is an interesting discipline that requires a bit more sluggishness and aggressiveness from the players! but still I think this is not the place to play regularly

SSTREMPL

SSTREMPL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
spin is an interesting discipline that requires a bit more sluggishness and aggressiveness from the players! but still I think this is not the place to play regularly
Naturally, for players who play regularly it will not be profitable to participate in such tournaments, because of the slowness, I agree

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good evening. first try at low stakes, then.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, you need to be more aggressive (but not fool)...

...and the variance looks bigger.

Anyway I just play some dozens of Sping&Go so I'm not the best players to answer your question.

H

Hansadsa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After all, there is an opportunity to play free chips, to play and understand how to play better, gain experience and then move on to real bets.

SSTREMPL

SSTREMPL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After all, there is an opportunity to play free chips, to play and understand how to play better, gain experience and then move on to real bets.
I believe that in the game of chips there is no that sense of losing money and there is not that extreme that you can feel when playing for money

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
free chips no sense to play. you're never gonna learn how to play poker for money.

jarre1977

jarre1977

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I play spin & go game I allways play hard only I get J & K or better.

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
spinego is the fastest way to make money on poker, but be carfull sometimes when you loose 1 time you keep trying again then u loose all.

Maksat

Maksat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm inviting everyone, I have such a question why in pokerstars when you have a good starting hand you move and it's wildly annoying ......:confused:

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
starting stack. very short. just 500. It's a very aggressive game. and more attempts to achieve success.

marreuh

marreuh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
spinego is the fastest way to make money on poker, but be carfull sometimes when you loose 1 time you keep trying again then u loose all.
Ya it is fast format, but I do not think it is fastest way to win. Given that week is pretty short period in poker, grind it for week and you'll see that you barely break even if at all.

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:mad: this game just seems simple but it's quite complicated if you want to constantly make money on it my main advice to you in time switch the speed and learn push - pass

K

Klito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Practice makes a huge difference Try to analyze every hand you played and find your mistakes by your own and think how to play hands so that can make you a profitable play
After you practice a lot you are more confident and probably you will do good