How to play AAA

J

junrich40

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lost to too pair KJ. Always say do not let players see a flop just go all in pre flop with the AA's

GervaCWB

GervaCWB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Not always, depending on the situation. I'm a bit paranoid about systems algorithms so whenever I can, I prefer to see what will be revealed on the flop so I can better decide what my reaction is going to be.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Lost to too pair KJ. Always say do not let players see a flop just go all in pre flop with the AA's
But when you know a sucker's gonna raise you, is also good to shove or pay, if so, his all in.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not agree with you. Maybe you just lack experience. Pay attention to our free course, I think it will help you gain new knowledge and improve your skills.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA is a hand where you can extract value more times by seeing a flop than pushing pre flop. If you are also chip leader or have a decent sized stack playing in a bounty type game - players are naturally going to play back at you holding marginal or lesser hands, we all know the players who cant fold paint or small pairs, well expect action here. I have found the lower the buy in - the greater the chance AA pushed pre flop gets called - as you develop as a player and play against better opponents with bigger buy in tourneys - playing AA to the turn or river becomes much more equitable.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think it's better to get from these cards than to take few chips