laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
AA is almost a strong pair of cards, but I don't know how to use it on a bad card.

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Hi,

i would say you should raise preflop 3x BB - 4BB depends on position if you make a raise 3xBB (UTG/UTG+1) or 4xBB when you play from Button and other villains have limped. In early position i wouldn#t go all in becauce if it is just at the beginning of a tournament and 2-3 players try their luck with suited connectors or small pairs your odds arent so good to risk ya tournament life with rockets.

Maybe you should watch some poker videos on youtube how pokerpro´s play AA - i think this is the best example when you see a lot of action @table playing AA ;-)

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play it depending on which players I have at the table, if they are aggressive I play only on the turn, if they are not aggressive I play all in from the beginning.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
With Aces we fight!!!

We fight to not lose too much and we fight to try to gain more than some misery. haha
Jokes aside, I don't think there is a concrete answer as it would depend on several other adjacent factors (such as stack, tournament stage, stack size, etc.)

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
i think you must play like anothe hand and do not show strong hand

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
That depend if you're playing cash or tournaments, but hey last 10 times I had Aces I lost like 8 times going all in pre flop in tournaments.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like shoving,i believe its great,you will get called a lot by AJ AQ AK TT etc and win a lot of money,sometimes everybody will fold but sometimes they fold even to mini raise so i like shoving better
God bless

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA is almost a strong pair of cards, but I don't know how to use it on a bad card.
Pocket AA is indeed the strongest pair preflop, the main thing is not to overestimate their strength postflop. There is no standard advice. If you bet too much, you will scare everyone away and no one will pay. If you bet too little, you may lose to a garbage hand and then regret it. It all depends on the specific situation and the behavior of opponents at the gaming table.